Anaheim Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Anaheim Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Riding a bike is a fun, inexpensive, and environmentally friendly way to get around Anaheim. Unfortunately, bicycles provide little in the way of protection in the event of crashes and collisions involving motor vehicles. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we help victims get the compensation they need to recover when these accidents occur. As Anaheim bicycle accident attorneys, we have decades worth of combined experience serving people in the local community. When you suffer serious injuries, we are a strong legal ally to have on your side, ensuring your rights and well being are protected. To speak with a member of our legal team about your bike accident injuries, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Our Anaheim Bicycle Accident Attorneys Are Here To Help You Recover
Bicyclists are among the most vulnerable road users. When crashes and collisions involving motor vehicles happen, severe and potentially life threatening injuries often occur as a result. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), an average of roughly five people each month in our immediate area suffer serious injuries in bicycle accidents. This ranks us as one of the most at-risk counties in the state. When these accidents happen, our experienced Anaheim bicycle accident attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation you need. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are here 24/7, defending your rights when the following types of injuries occur:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle and tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Serious lacerations and road burns;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body parts or internal organs;
- Facial injuries, resulting in permanent disfigurement;
- Back and neck injuries, including damage to the spinal cord;
- Head injuries, such as concussion, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
How Can I Get Compensation For My Bicycle Accident Injuries?
Bike safety advocates and groups such as the Orange County Bicycle Club urge bicyclists to wear protective gear and to follow all traffic rules to protect themselves against bicycle accidents. Unfortunately, the biggest risks come from the reckless actions of other drivers on the road. As experienced Anaheim bicycle accident attorneys, we represent people who suffer injuries as a result of the following:
- Drivers who are speeding or going too fast for conditions;
- Those who fail to stop at intersections and disregard stop signs or other traffic signals;
- Distracted drivers, who may be focusing on making calls, checking emails, or other activities rather than the road;
- Drivers who are drunk, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise impaired.
In these types of cases, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. can negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf. Our goal is always to get you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim. In cases where the at-fault driver is uninsured or an appropriate settlement cannot be reached, we can guide you in filing a personal injury lawsuit through the Orange County courts.
How Can An Anaheim Bike Accident Attorney Help Me?
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we have a proven track record of success when it comes to helping people injured in Anaheim bicycle accidents. Our case results show hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages awarded to clients we represent. Steps we can take to help in your claim include:
- Conducting our own thorough accident investigations;
- Gathering evidence, such as accident reports, witness statements, and surveillance tapes from stores or traffic signals near the scene of your bicycle accident;
- Obtaining medical reports and statements from your doctor regarding your injuries, your prognosis for recovery, and any ongoing disabilities you could suffer as a result;
- Speaking with family members and friends about how your bike accident injuries have impacted other areas of your life.
The evidence and information our Anaheim bicycle accident attorneys gather on your behalf can be used in insurance company negotiations to obtain a better settlement. It can also be used in court proceedings, with the goal of getting the judge or jury to award the maximum amount of compensation possible.
How Much Does An Anaheim Bicycle Accident Attorney Cost?
When handling bicycle accident injury cases, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. generally work on a contingency basis. This means there are no attorney’s fees unless we are successful in resolving your claim. In addition to compensation for your current and future medical expenses, lost wages, and any pain or suffering you experience, we will also seek reimbursement for legal costs as part of any judgment issued in your case.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
When bicycle accidents happen, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. acts as a strong legal advocate on your side. Our primary goal is protecting your rights, so you can get the maximum amount of compensation you need to recover. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Anaheim bicycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation to discuss your case today.