Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Anaheim Wrongful Death Attorneys
Nothing is as heartbreaking as the unexpected and untimely death of a loved one. When it occurs due to the reckless and negligent acts of another, the situation is even harder to bear. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we provide surviving family members with a sense of justice by holding those responsible for the death accountable.
As experienced Anaheim wrongful death attorneys, we offer the compassionate client service and comprehensive legal representation you need during this difficult time. To discuss your situation and how we can help, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Anaheim Wrongful Death Attorneys Hold Those At Fault Accountable
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that unintentional ‘accidents’ are a leading cause of death throughout the country. In many of these cases, the sad fact is that while the person may not have meant to inflict such harm on your family, it was their reckless and negligent actions which ultimately caused your loved ones’ death.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the trusted legal guidance you need to hold them accountable. As wrongful death attorneys in Anaheim, we have decades worth of combined experience in helping surviving family members seek justice in situations such as the following:
- Fatal car accidents, which are often caused by reckless driving behaviors such as speeding, distracted driving, driving under the influence, and other traffic violations;
- Bike and pedestrian fatalities, which are generally due to collisions involving motorists;
- Hit and run accidents, where a driver’s heartless actions may have contributed to your loved one’s passing;
- Motorcycle crashes, which due to their nature, often involve deadly injuries for the motorcyclist involved;
- Fatal truck accidents, in which the actions of the driver or the company they worked for put others on the road at risk;
- Mass transit accidents, where a loved one lost their life as a result of a bus, train, or airplane crash;
- Fatal premises liability cases, resulting in falls, fires, and other deadly mishaps;
- Product liability claims, where a dangerous or defective product is ultimately the cause of death.
Compensation In Wrongful Death Claims
Our Anaheim wrongful death attorneys know that no amount of money can ease the pain of your loved one’s passing. However, holding those at fault responsible in a wrongful death claim can provide a sense of justice while ensuring you and other surviving family members are provided for in a way your loved one would have wanted.
Before filing any legal documents, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Law, Inc. will thoroughly review all aspects of your case. This includes the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s death, those who may be liable, and the types of compensation you are likely entitled to. Areas to consider include:
- Medical expenses: There may be outstanding debts due to hospital stays and medical care they received prior to passing;
- Funeral expenses: Even if these were covered through a life insurance policy, you have a right to claim these costs and any traveling expenses family members incurred in your wrongful death claim.
- Lost wages: In addition to any lost wages your loved one suffered after the accident, you are entitled to compensation for future losses in income, earnings, and other benefits your family suffers as a result of their passing.
- Pain and suffering: In addition to the immediate grief caused by your loved one’s passing, you may be entitled to compensation for the pain their loss causes over holidays, special occasions, and other moments throughout your family’s life.
Am I Eligible To File A Wrongful Death Claim?
With all that the loved ones of victims in wrongful death cases have to endure, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. believes you should be spared additional suffering due to financial hardships. Our case results reflect our dedication to helping people get the compensation they deserve when tragedies occur.
The best way to determine if you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim is to come in and meet with our Anaheim wrongful death attorneys one on one. Under Section 377,60 of the California Civil Code, there is a broad range of people who may be legally entitled to hold at-fault parties accountable in a claim. These include:
- The victim’s spouse or domestic partner;
- Their children or grandchildren;
- Parents, grandparents, and legal guardians;
- Aunts, uncles, and other blood relatives who would otherwise be entitled to inherit from their estate.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we understand how difficult dealing with a wrongful death is. Our goal is to help ease your suffering. In addition to ensuring your family is provided for, filing a wrongful death claim can provide justice and prevent the at-fault party from committing similar acts in the future. To discuss how we can be of service, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Anaheim wrongful attorneys online and request a free consultation today.