Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Anaheim Train Accident Lawyers
Taking the train is a way to avoid traffic in Anaheim and expensive parking fees in and around Orange County. While frequent users may gripe about fares or late departures, a more primary concern is passenger safety. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we represent victims when train accidents happen. While not as common as other types of roadway accidents, the injuries involved are often more severe.
Our experienced Anaheim train accident attorneys are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the comprehensive legal help you need in these situations. We are dedicated to uncovering the causes of train accidents so that victims and their family members can get the compensation they deserve. To protect your rights, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Anaheim Train Accident Attorneys: Protecting The Rights of Victims and Their Families
Train accidents are generally an uncommon occurrence, but in California, they happen with alarming regularity. Caltrain alone operates close to 100 different trains daily with more than 18 million annual riders. Considering the amount of business other railway providers, such as Amtrak and Metrolink, do in and around Anaheim, your risks for being involved in a train accident increase significantly.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we protect the rights of victims and their families when serious injuries or deaths occur. As experienced Anaheim train accident attorneys, cases we represent include:
- Train accidents involving pedestrians or passengers onboarding platforms;
- Train derailments, caused by problems with tracks or loads;
- Mechanical failures, resulting in collisions with fixed objects, other trains, or vehicles on or near the tracks;
- Train malfunctions, resulting in dangerous disruptions in service;
- Negligent on board policies and practices, which put passengers at risk.
In any of the above situations, it is important to contact our Anaheim train accident attorneys immediately. Train companies have teams of attorneys working on their behalf, protecting them against passenger liability. You need our legal team fighting on your side and defending your rights to compensation.
Who Is To Blame For Train Accidents In Anaheim?
According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), roughly 2,000 train accidents are reported each year. These accidents leave hundreds of people suffering from serious and potentially life threatening injuries. In these situations, our experienced Anaheim train accident attorneys help you determine who is to blame.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we have decades worth of combined experience representing clients injured in train accidents. Legal liability often lies with one or more of the following:
- Train operators and engineers, who may have been under the influence, distracted, or engaged in reckless behaviors such as speeding;
- Train maintenance and repair technicians, who may have failed to perform certain tasks or run safety checks;
- Train station managers, who may have allowed dangerous conditions to exist;
- The train company, who may have neglected to provide proper training for operators, ignored overcrowding, or ran too tight of schedules;
- Train manufacturers and suppliers, who may be liable for defective parts.
As experienced Anaheim train accident attorneys, we conduct our own investigations on behalf of victims and their family members, to help determine who can be held accountable in a claim.
How Can I Get Compensation For Train Accidents and Injuries?
There are two basic ways our Anaheim train accident attorneys can help you get compensation for injuries you or a loved one suffer. The first is by filing an insurance claim against the train company’s insurer. Operators, engineers, station managers, and other employees are likely covered under these policies. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we have the fierce negotiation skills needed to deal with these insurers and their representatives.
In cases where a train part manufacturer is liable or an appropriate insurance settlement cannot be reached with the train company, we can advise you on your rights in filing a lawsuit seeking damages on the basis of negligence. Compensation you may be entitled to in this type of claim includes:
- Current and future medical expenses;
- Lost wages and future losses in income due to lingering disabilities;
- Pain and suffering;
- Wrongful death, in the event train accident injuries prove fatal.
Our case results reflect our skill in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements for our clients. To protect your rights to compensation, get our Anaheim train accident attorneys working on your side today.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation
Train accidents can result in severe injuries, permanent disabilities, and loss of life. Holding train companies and their employees liable can give you a sense of justice while ensuring your future needs are provided for. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we stand ready to provide the strong, aggressive legal representation you need in these situations. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Anaheim train accident attorneys online today.