Lake Elsinore Car Accident Attorneys
Lake Elsinore Car Accident Attorneys
Each year, motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injuries and death. If you or a loved one have been harmed in a car accident, you might be entitled to recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related expenses. Our experienced car accident lawyers can help you navigate the claims process and will fight to pursue the best settlement possible for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case review today.
Types of Car Accident Cases Our Attorneys Handle
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Collisions with commercial trucks
- Scooter accidents
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Bus accidents
- Rideshare vehicle accidents
- Accidents resulting in brain or spinal cord injuries
- Accidents resulting in wrongful death
- Other types of car accident cases resulting in major or minor injuries
Establishing Your Car Accident Claim
In proving your claim, you need to first know who was at fault for the accident. In California, you can bring a claim against the at-fault party for your medical expenses and injuries. To show that the other driver was at fault, your attorney will need to argue:
- That the other driver owed you a duty of care as a fellow motorist on the California roads;
- The driver failed to fulfill this duty in some way by driving negligently or recklessly, violating the traffic laws, or otherwise failing to stay vigilant on the roads;
- The other driver’s negligence caused the crash; and
- You sustained injuries, property damage, or other losses in the crash.
If you choose to work with our legal team, we will investigate your accident and gather as much evidence as possible to support your claim. Examples of the type of evidence we will gather include:
- Photos of the accident scene
- Surveillance camera footage
- Dashcam footage
- Eye witness testimony
- Expert testimony
- Physical objects
Our team will leverage this evidence to prove the at-fault party’s negligence, to show the seriousness of your injuries and property damage, and to craft a compelling argument as to why you are entitled to the maximum amount of compensation available.
How Much is My Car Accident Case Worth?
While it is impossible to predict – or to guarantee – a specific outcome for your case, myriad factors affect your recovery. Some of these factors include, among others:
- Your total medical expenses
- The cost of any future treatment you will require
- Your lost income and reduced future earning potential
- The cost of any home modifications your injuries have demanded
- The cost to repair or replace your vehicle
- The extent to which your injuries permanently damaged, disabled, or disfigured you
We will do our best to advise you of which factors are likely to impact your case and will fight to pursue the maximum amount of compensation possible.
Award-Winning Car Accident Attorneys
When choosing a personal injury attorney to represent you, it is critical to know what kind of experience your lawyer can offer. Throughout the years, our Lake Elsinore car accident attorneys have handled thousands of car accident cases and won substantial recoveries for our clients. We are both willing and able to take your case to court, and when needed, will aggressively represent your interests to a judge or jury.
Contact Our Lake Elsinore Car Accident Attorneys Today
If you were injured in a car accident, call us to set up a complimentary case review. Our legal team will assess your case and advise you as to the best path forward in pursuing your claim. We will fight for you, whether we are up against major insurance companies in settlement negotiations or in court pursuing your right to compensation. If you are unable to come to our Lake Elsinore office, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.