Alhambra Car Accident Attorneys
Alhambra Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents can happen suddenly and even to the safest of drivers. In a split second, a collision caused by another motorist on the road can leave you suffering serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. These can keep you from working or enjoying your usual hobbies and activities with family or friends. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we hold those at fault accountable so you can get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. As experienced Alhambra car accident attorneys, we are dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount you need to recover. In car accident cases, our top case results show success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. To find out how we can help you, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Alhambra Car Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation In A Claim
Car accidents can happen regardless of how safe a driver you are or the number of years you have been on the road. Unfortunately, crashes and collisions are common in our area. Compared to other locations throughout the state, statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) show that Alhambra ranks among the top two thirds in terms of car accident risks. Motor vehicle crashes cause serious injuries for as many as 600 people in our area each year. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know that the reckless driving behavior of others on the road is often to blame for these crashes. As experienced Alhambra car accident attorneys, we provide the trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation you need to hold at-fault drivers accountable. Common types of car accident cases we represent include:
- Rear-end collisions, which are often a result of speeding, tailgating, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Sideswipe accidents, which can occur as a result of improper passing or when drivers are distracted;
- Side impact or t-bone crashes, which often happen as a result of running red lights or stop signs in intersections;
- Rollover accidents, which can occur when other drivers are going too fast for conditions;
- Head-on collisions, which are often caused by drivers who fall asleep behind the wheel and those under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
What If The Other Driver Involved Is Uninsured?
In California, drivers are legally required to maintain a minimum amount of automobile insurance coverage to protect them and others in the event of car accidents. Despite strict insurance laws, the Insurance Information Institute (III) reports that our state has one of the highest rates for uninsured drivers in the country. More than 15 percent of motorists you are likely to encounter on the road fail to have the proper coverage in place. When car accidents happen, this can impact your ability to get compensation for the losses you suffer. Our Alhambra car accident attorneys defend the rights of victims in these cases. If insurance coverage is not available, we can assist you in filing a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. Compensation you may be entitled to for this type of claim includes:
- Reimbursement for property damage, such as repairing or replacing your vehicle;
- Coverage of any current or future medical expenses you suffer due to your injuries;
- Reimbursement of lost wages during your recovery and any future losses in income due to lingering disabilities;
- Additional amounts designed to compensate you for the pain and suffering your car accident caused to you and your family members.
How Can I Get Compensation For A Hit and Run Accident?
To avoid being responsible for damages they cause in car accidents, it is not uncommon for drivers to leave the scene. Our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Attorneys helps you locate these drivers so that they can be held accountable. Steps our Alhambra car accident attorneys can take to locate hit and run drivers include:
- Conduct thorough accident investigations, which include locating and interviewing witnesses who may have been at the scene;
- Review security footage from recording devices in nearby stores or at traffic signals to obtain a description of the vehicle and the license plate number;
- Work with law enforcement officials to get the word out within the local community;
- Speaking to local repair shops, where hit-and-run drivers may have taken their vehicle after the accident.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are dedicated to getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your car accident claim. We generally work on a contingency basis, meaning there are no attorney fees unless we get money for you. When dealing with car accident injuries, it is important to realize that you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Alhambra car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation to discuss your case today.