Alhambra Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Alhambra Bicycle Accident Attorneys
People in Alhambra often rely on riding bikes for fun, physical fitness, and as an inexpensive form of transportation, but it is important to be aware of the risks. Bicycle accidents are common and can leave you suffering from serious injuries. When accidents happen, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
With decades worth of combined experience serving the local community, our Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys hold at-fault drivers accountable. We provide the aggressive legal representation you need to protect your rights. To find out how we can help, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a free consultation.
Our Alhambra Bicycle Accident Attorneys Defend Your Rights In Filing A Claim
Bicycle accidents in Alhambra happen on an unfortunately regular basis. According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), an average of two cyclists per month are injured as a result of collisions with motor vehicles. In the majority of cases, it is reckless driving behaviors on the part of the motorist which are ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we hold these drivers accountable.
As experienced Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys, we defend your rights in seeking compensation for the injuries you suffer. Motorists can be held liable when the following types of actions cause bike accidents and injuries to occur:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
- Disregarding traffic signs or signals and other traffic violations;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating and failure to yield when bicyclists have the right of way;
- Distracted driving, which can cause motorists to swerve into bicycle lanes;
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
Get the Compensation You Need To Recover From Bicycle Accident Injuries
Bicyclists have little to protect them in collisions with motor vehicles. Even when they are wearing a helmet or other safety gear, the impacts of bicycle accidents can be severe. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more than 1,000 bicyclists are killed each year in these accidents while nearly 500,000 others serious, potentially disabling, and often life-threatening injuries. When these injuries impact you or those you love, our Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys provide the trusted legal representation you need.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Injuries that are often suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Burns due to contact with road surfaces or hot engine parts and fluids;
- Severe lacerations and crushing injuries, which can result in permanent damage to limbs or body organs;
- Back and neck injuries, including fractured vertebrae and damage to the spinal cord;
- Head injuries, which can result in concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
The CDC reports that the lifetime costs associated with bicycle accidents total more than $10 billion dollars. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you deserve for your medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses.
Do I Need to Hire A Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Bicycle accidents and injuries can have major impacts on every area of your life, both now and in the years to come. As you have only one chance to get the compensation you need in a claim, it is vital to get our Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys on your side. Our legal team can protect your rights in the following types of situations:
- When you are injured by a hit and run driver: At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we conduct our own thorough accident investigations. By talking to witnesses, reviewing nearby security camera footage, and canvassing the community, we help identify hit and run drivers so they can be brought to justice.
- When at-fault drivers are uninsured: When bicycle accidents happen, the at-fault driver can be held liable through a claim against their auto insurer. In cases where a driver is uninsured, we can guide you in seeking compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
- When an insurance company denies your claim: Insurance companies are for-profit businesses. As such, it is not uncommon for them to either deny or downplay your claim. Our experienced Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys negotiate with these companies on your behalf. If a settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Check out our top case results to see the amounts we have obtained for other clients.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Consultation
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are dedicated to getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your bicycle accident claim. We generally work on a contingency basis, so you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Alhambra bicycle accident attorneys online today to request a free consultation.