Alhambra Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Alhambra Brain Injury Attorneys
Bumps, blows, and jolts to the head are the most common and potentially serious types of personal injuries. They happen in a variety of circumstances and even a minor accident can end up disrupting normal brain processes, resulting in traumatic brain injuries (TBI). At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help people in this situation get the compensation they need to recover in a personal injury claim.
Our experienced Alhambra brain injury attorneys act as a strong legal advocate on the side of people with TBI. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, providing the professional legal representation you need to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. Contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance From Our Experienced Alhambra Brain Injury Attorneys
Brain injuries are common and can occur due to any type of accident or mishap. According to Brainline, close to three million people suffer brain injuries each year. In many cases, it is the reckless actions of others that are to blame. Unfortunately, victims often end up requiring extensive and ongoing medical care to deal with the underlying damage while experiencing potentially permanent disabilities as a result.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance people with brain injuries need to get compensation for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs they incur. Our Alhambra brain injury attorneys have decades worth of combined experience representing people in our area who suffer brain injuries as a result of the following:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents;
- Accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians;
- Public transportation accidents and those involving Uber or Lyft driver;
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents;
- Accidents in which you are struck by or against objects;
- Sports and recreational accidents;
- Work-related accidents;
- Injuries that occur as a result of violence or abuse by others.
What Are The Symptoms Of A Brain Injury?
Even relatively minor bumps or sudden jolts to the head can cause disruptions in the brain’s neural pathways. When this happens, it can affect your memory, communication skills, and thought processes, as well as your emotions and important bodily functions. While symptoms are often subtle at first, they often become more pronounced with time. Long term impacts you experience as a result of the brain injury can be dramatic. As experienced Alhambra brain injury attorneys, our goal is to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to so that any future needs you have are met.
Whenever an accident happens and a head or brain is suspected, it is important to get medical care immediately. Not doing so could jeopardize your health and your rights in a personal injury claim. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) warns that symptoms to be alert for include:
- Feeling nauseous or vomiting in the aftermath of an accident;
- Getting excessively tired and having difficulty staying awake;
- Feeling dizzy or off-balance and having difficulty walking;
- Problems communicating with others or understanding what is being said;
- Problems with remembering names, places, events, or details about your accident;
- Headaches that steadily worsen and occur every day;
- Numbness and tingling in the arms or legs;
- Emotional disturbances, such as increased anxiety, depression, or fits of rage.
How Much Am I Entitled To In A Brain Injury Claim?
Getting medical care immediately can help to prevent potentially serious complications that can occur with brain injuries. It can also help to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to in a brain injury claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can guide you in holding those at fault for your injuries accountable. Common types of compensation brain injury victims may be entitled to in a personal injury lawsuit include:
- Medical expenses: This covers your current costs and any future care you may require;
- Lost wages: This includes current lost wages and future losses in income or benefits due to any ongoing disabilities you experience;
- Non-economic damages: This is intended to cover intangible costs, such as for the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life you experience due to your brain injuries;
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount ordered by the court meant to punish the at-fault party in cases where they acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
As experienced Alhambra brain injuries attorneys, we have a proven track record of success in getting our clients the maximum amount they are entitled to in their claim. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars in brain injury cases.
To Request A Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
When brain injuries happen, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, LLC. is a trusted resource to have on your side. Find out how we can help you get the compensation you need to recover. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Alhambra brain injury attorneys online today.