Alhambra Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Alhambra Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
There are numerous options in terms of ride-sharing services in Alhambra, with Uber and Lyft among the biggest providers. While relying on these companies can be less expensive than owning your own vehicle and safer in situations where you may have been out drinking, accidents do happen. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the professional legal guidance you need in filing a ride-sharing car accident claim.
Our experienced Alhambra Uber and Lyft accident attorneys hold ride-sharing drivers and the companies they work for accountable when you suffer injuries in a crash. To discuss your rights in filing a claim, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
When Ride-Sharing Accidents Happen, Reach Out To Our Alhambra Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Car accidents involving Uber and Lyft are just as likely to occur as when driving in any other vehicle. In fact, a 2018 Technology Review report claims that based on statistics from state and federal traffic safety agencies, the overall number of ride-sharing crashes rivals other types of collisions and continues to climb each year.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you are entitled to when ride sharing accidents happen. Our Alhambra Uber and Lyft accident attorneys represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Crashes between Uber or Lyft drivers and other motorists;
- Collisions with stationary objects;
- Uber and Lyft pedestrian accidents;
- Accidents in which Uber and Lyft passengers are injured as a result of being jostled or jolted during their trip;
- Accidents in which Uber or Lyft drivers physically or sexually assault passengers.
Uber and Lyft drivers have the company and its teams of attorneys on their side when accidents or other types of incidents resulting in passenger injuries occur. Reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to get our legal team on yours.
Who Is Responsible For My Injuries?
Uber and Lyft heavily promote their insurance policies, which claim to provide up to $1 million in accident protection. Despite these claims, getting compensation for injuries you suffer in a ride-sharing accident can end up proving challenging. These companies have teams of attorneys ready to defend them and their drivers against customer claims. As experienced Alhambra Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, we have the knowledge and legal expertise needed to protect your rights in these situations.
Ride-sharing accidents occur for a variety of reasons. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we conduct our own investigations to determine who is ultimately responsible. This may include:
- The ride-sharing driver: These drivers are just as likely to engage in reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding, driving distracted, or being under the influence, like any other motorist.
- Other drivers involved: If your ridesharing accident involved a collision with another driver, you may be entitled to compensation through their insurer as well.
- The company the driver works for: Uber and Lyft have come under fire for company practices that put customers at risk. Not properly vetting drivers or their vehicles, allowing them to work too many shifts, failing to penalize traffic violations, and not having the proper provisions in place to protect passenger safety could all leave them liable in a claim.
What Do I Need To Do After An Uber or Lyft Accident?
With the potential for multiple parties to be liable in ride-sharing accidents and the likelihood that insurers involved may try to either deny or downplay your claim, it is important to get our Alhambra Uber and Lyft accident attorneys on your side as soon as possible. We can take the actions needed to protect you, such as conducting our own investigations, gathering evidence in your case, and negotiating with these companies on your behalf. Actions you can take to protect yourself in the aftermath of an Uber or Lyft accident include:
- Get the contact information for the driver and anyone else involved. This includes their name, address, vehicle registration and insurance policy numbers.
- Make sure that police are called immediately and an accident report is filed.
- Make note of exactly where and when the accident happened. Nearby security cameras may contain footage of the crash.
- Get the names and contact information for any witnesses at the scene.
- Get medical attention as soon as possible and follow all of your doctor’s instructions.
Contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Schedule A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as a strong legal ally on your side when ride sharing accidents happen. Our top case results show settlements worth millions of dollars for clients in similar situations. We are here 24 hours a day, seven days a week, ready to help you get the compensation you deserve
Get the trusted guidance and aggressive legal representation you need to protect your rights when filing a ride-sharing car accident claim. To discuss the options in your case, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Alambra Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online today.