Calabasas Auto Accident Attorneys
Calabasas Car Accident Attorneys
A car accident can change your life in an instant. The sound of screeching tires, crushing metal, and shattering glass is something you do not easily forget. Injuries you suffer as a result have the potential to be serious and even life-threatening. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we help victims in these cases. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Our Calabasas car accident attorneys have the experience and legal expertise needed to protect your rights. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. To discuss your car accident and how we can help you recover, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today and request a free consultation.
Cases Our Calabasas Car Accident Attorneys Represent
Between traffic from the 101 and winding canyon roads running throughout our area, car accidents in Calabasas are a regular occurrence. According to data from the California Office of Traffic Statistics (OTS), more than 100 drivers and passengers are killed or injured locally in crashes and collisions each year. As experienced Calabasas car accident attorneys, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is dedicated to helping victims and their family members get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of car accident cases we represent include:
- Parking lot accidents;
- Rear-end collisions;
- Sideswipe crashes;
- Side impact or t-bone crashes;
- Rollover accidents;
- Head-on collisions,
- Crashes involving trains, buses, or ride-sharing vehicles.
What Injuries Can You Get From A Car Accident?
Whenever you are involved in any type of car accident, it is vitally important to notify law enforcement immediately and to seek medical attention for your injuries. Even a seemingly minor collision can end up causing serious damages, leaving you with symptoms that can take days or even weeks to appear. Not seeking medical help could endanger your health and your rights in a claim. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) warns that the medical costs associated with even a minor fender bender can run up to tens of thousands of dollars. The more severe your accident was, the more likely you are to suffer economic impacts both now and in the years to come. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Calabasas car accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to cover your medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Severe cuts and lacerations;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Crushing injuries, which can do damage to body parts and internal organs;
- Head injuries, such as concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
What Happens When You Get In A Car Accident And It Is Not Your Fault?
When car accidents happen, it is often the reckless driving behaviors of other motorists which are ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold at-fault drivers accountable for the following:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding other traffic signs or signals;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting while behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other substances.
The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) advises that all motorists are required to maintain a minimum amount of auto insurance coverage to protect others in the event of crashes and collisions in which they are at-fault. Unfortunately, dealing with these companies can prove challenging. As experienced Calabasas car accident attorneys, we provide the aggressive legal representation you need when filing a claim, helping you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in your settlement.
What If The Other Driver Is Uninsured?
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can protect your rights and aggressively negotiate with insurers on your behalf. In cases where a reasonable settlement cannot be reached or the at-fault driver was uninsured, we can guide you in filing a lawsuit against them. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs such as repairs or replacement of your vehicle, current and future medical expenses, and any lost wages or future losses in earnings you experience;
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs, such as your pain and suffering;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order to punish the at-fault driver for particularly reckless and willful behavior.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today And Request A Free Consultation
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover after a car accident. Get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Calabasas car accident attorneys online today and request your free consultation.