Huntington Beach Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Huntington Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riding is a popular hobby in Huntington Beach. For motorcycle enthusiasts, the feel of the sun on your face and the wind on your back is part of the allure. Unfortunately, the open nature of motorcycles also means you are at a higher risk for injuries in collisions involving other motorists. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the trusted legal guidance motorcycle accident victims need in filing a claim.
With decades worth of combined experience representing motorcyclists in our community, our Huntington Beach motorcycle accident attorneys are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS today and request a free consultation to discuss how we can help you.
Get Aggressive Legal Representation From Our Huntington Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents in Huntington Beach are unfortunately common. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), more than 75 people are injured in motorcycle accidents locally each year. This ranks us as among the top ten in the state in terms of risk.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the aggressive legal representation victims need in these cases. As experienced Huntington motorcycle accident attorneys, we help you hold those at fault responsible for injuries you suffer. Common types of motorcycle accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn or sprained muscles and tendons;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Severe cuts and lacerations;
- Road rash and burns;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Head injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in temporary or permanent paralysis.
What Are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents In Huntington Beach?
According to statistics from the Insurance Information Institute (III), more than 5,000 people are killed as a result of motorcycle accidents across the U.S. each year. Tens of thousands of others suffer serious and potentially debilitating injuries. In more than half of these cases, the reckless actions of others on the road are to blame.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we hold at-fault drivers accountable when motorcycle accidents impact you or someone you love. Among the most common causes of crashes and collisions in cases our Huntington Beach motorcycle accident attorneys handle include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights or disregarding other traffic signals;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating, failure to yield, or improper passing;
- Driving distracted, such as using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other drugs.
What Are My Rights In Filing A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When a motorcycle accident happens due to the reckless actions of others involved, you have the right to hold them accountable for damages you suffer in a claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Huntington Beach motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you in the options available, which include:
- File a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer: While the at-fault driver’s insurance may cover some of your losses, dealing with these companies can prove challenging. It is common practice for them to either deny, delay, or downplay claims. This is one of many reasons you need our Huntington Beach motorcycle accident attorneys on your side. We negotiate with insurers on your behalf, helping ensure you get the maximum amount in any settlements.
- File a motorcycle accident lawsuit: In the event an insurance settlement cannot be reached, the driver is uninsured, or your injuries are severe, you may be able to file lawsuit against the at-fault driver through the Orange County Civil Courts. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can guide you through the process. We gather evidence on your behalf, file the appropriate legal documents, make compelling arguments before the judge or jury, and take the steps needed to ensure any judgments are paid.
What If The Person Responsible For My Motorcycle Accident Leaves The Scene?
In an effort to avoid responsibility for their actions, it is not uncommon for at-fault drivers in Huntington Beach motorcycle accidents to flee the scene. In these cases, our legal team can help you identify them so they can be brought to justice. This includes working with local law enforcement, alerting the general public, and visiting local repair shops, where the at-fault driver may have taken their damaged vehicle.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we typically represent motorcycle accident cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no legal fees unless we get money for you. To get our team fighting on your side, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Huntington Beach motorcycle attorneys online today to request a free consultation.