Huntington Beach Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Huntington Beach Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injuries. When crashes and collisions happen, it is often other motorists involved who are to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we hold at-fault drivers responsible for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages you suffer as a result.
Our experienced Huntington Beach car accident attorneys provide the aggressive legal representation needed when filing a claim. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help and our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. To request a free consultation, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Injured In A Car Accident? Our Huntington Car Accident Attorneys Are Here To Help
With the amount of traffic flowing in and out of Orange County on a daily basis, car accidents are a leading cause of personal injuries. The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 1400 people are injured in Huntington Beach car accidents each year alone. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the legal help you need when a crash or collision impacts you or those you love.
Road, traffic, and weather conditions are common contributing factors in car accidents, but it is generally the reckless driving behaviors of others on the road that is ultimately to blame. As experienced Huntington Beach car accident attorneys, we represent clients in cases where crashes occur as a result of the following:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding stop signs;
- Failure to yield or to follow other traffic instructions;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating and improper passing;
- Distracted driving, which can involve using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
- Driving under the influence, which includes alcohol, drugs, and prescription medications;
- Drowsy driving, which can cause the same type of driving impairments as driving drunk and may result in drivers falling asleep behind the wheel.
How Can I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that more than five million people in the U.S. are seriously injured as a result of car accidents each year. Even in a relatively minor crash or collision, injuries you suffer have the potential to be disabling or even life-threatening. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
When another driver’s reckless actions impact you or someone you love, you have the right to compensation. Insurance policies the at-fault driver has in place may cover some of your costs. Unfortunately, as insurance companies are for-profit businesses, they have a financial motive for denying, delaying, or downplaying your claim.
As experienced Huntington Beach car accident attorneys, we aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf. If the other driver was uninsured, your injuries are severe, or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we can guide you in filing a civil lawsuit against them through the Orange County court system. Damages you may be entitled to include:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and any future treatment costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages you suffer both now and in the years to come due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your car accident injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount awarded by a judge in cases where the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
What If I Am Injured In A Hit and Run Car Accident?
The American Automobile Association (AAA) reports that California has one of the highest rates of hit and run accidents in the country. Factors such as driving on a suspended license, having active arrest warrants, or problems with citizenship status can all cause at-fault drivers to panic and flee the scene.
As experienced Huntington Beach car accident attorneys, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can take the actions needed to identify these drivers so they can be held accountable. This includes:
- Speaking to witnesses to obtain a description of the driver;
- Obtaining nearby surveillance tapes which can help in identifying the at-fault driver’s vehicle;
- Working with law enforcement to solicit tips from the local community;
- Visiting local repair shops, where the at-fault driver may have taken their damaged vehicle.
Reach Out And Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover when a car accident happens. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. on your side. Reach out and call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Huntington Beach car accident attorneys online today to request a free consultation.