El Segundo Car Accident Attorneys
El Segundo Car Accident Attorneys
Even minor car accidents in El Segundo can result in major injuries. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you hold them accountable for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages you suffer as a result. With decades’ worth of experience in our community, our El Segundo car accident attorneys act as a strong ally on your side in filing a claim. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our El Segundo Car Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), car accidents in El Segundo impact close to 150 local residents each year. This ranks us in the top 25 percent compared to similarly-sized cities throughout the state. Even in a relatively minor collision or fender bender, personal injuries that result can impact you for years after. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal representation you need in filing a claim. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our El Segundo car accident attorney focus on getting you the compensation you deserve. Common types of car accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as fractured vertebrae and herniated discs;
- Broken bones, which often include multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries, which can leave you permanently disfigured;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in damage to body limbs or internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in scarring and infections;
- Head injuries, such as concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Soft tissue injuries, such as sprained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in permanent paralysis.
What Are The Leading Causes of Car Accidents In El Segundo?
The El Segundo Police Department regularly monitors traffic conditions throughout the city with the goal of preventing car accidents. They will not hesitate to ticket drivers who engage in illegal or reckless driving behaviors that put other motorists at risk. Despite their efforts, car accidents in El Segundo continue to be a common problem. When the actions of other drivers on the road leave you or someone you love suffering serious car accident injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps you hold them accountable in a claim. Among the most common causes in cases our El Segundo car accident attorneys handle include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, which includes talking on cell phones, texting, or engaging in any activity that diverts your attention from the road in front of you;
- Driving while impaired, which often includes alcohol, recreational drugs, and medications;
- Running red lights and stop signs, a frequent cause of car accidents at intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases both the risk of car accidents in El Segundo and the likelihood of potentially life-threatening personal injuries.
How Can I Get Compensation When A Car Accident In El Segundo Happens?
The California Department of Insurance advises that all drivers are required to maintain a mandatory minimum amount of coverage. This can help prevent you from having to pay out of pocket for car accident injuries you suffer. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim, aggressively negotiating with insurers involved to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If an at-fault driver lacks insurance or your injuries are severe, we will not hesitate in filing a lawsuit against them. As experienced El Segundo car accident attorneys, you can count on our legal team to gather the evidence needed in your case. Common types of compensation you may be entitled to in a car accident lawsuit includes:
- Economic damages, which cover property damages, medical expenses, lost wages, and other tangible losses you suffer.
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for pain, suffering, disfigurement, or other intangible losses, including any loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount you may be entitled to if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
When representing victims of car accidents in El Segundo, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers generally work on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team is dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount you need to recover from your car accident injuries. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our El Segundo car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation to discuss your case today.