El Segundo Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
El Segundo Uber And Lyft Accident Attorneys
Uber and Lyft accidents in El Segundo can leave you suffering serious personal injuries but determining who is responsible can prove challenging. To avoid paying out of pocket for medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. on your side. As experienced El Segundo Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the professional legal representation you need. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our El Segundo Uber And Lyft Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Ridesharing services in El Segundo, such as Uber and Lyft, can save you time and money in terms of gas and parking fees when traveling throughout the Los Angeles area. However, Uber and Lyft accidents do happen. These are generally more complex than other types of collisions, as there may be multiple parties involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need to protect your rights in this situation. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our El Segundo Uber and Lyft accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Common types of cases we handle include:
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving collisions with other vehicles;
- Single vehicle Uber and Lyft accident, such as when a driver crashes into a fixed object, such as a telephone pole or guardrail;
- Passenger related accidents, such as being thrown from your seat due to sudden stops;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians.
Who Is To Blame When Uber And Lyft Accidents In El Segundo Happen?
Companies such as Uber and Lyft promote million-dollar insurance policies to protect drivers and passengers when personal injuries happen. However, determining who is liable in an Uber or Lyft accident often proves challenging. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can conduct a thorough investigation into your case. Our El Segundo Uber and Lyft accident attorneys determine exactly how your injuries happened and who is responsible. This may include:
- The Uber or Lyft driver: Reckless driving is a common cause of Uber and Lyft accidents in El Segundo, but if the driver was not logged into the system at the time they may not be eligible for company coverage. We can guide you in filing a claim against them personally or their individual insurer.
- Other drivers involved: If our investigation reveals that reckless driving on the part of other motorists is responsible for an Uber or Lyft accident, they can be held accountable for damages you suffer.
The ride sharing company: Negligence on the part of Uber and Lyft, such as not properly vetting drivers or allowing them to work excessive schedules, can contribute to a crash. As a result, the company itself may be liable in a claim.
How Can I Get Compensation For Injuries Suffered In An El Segundo Uber or Lyft Accident?
When an Uber or Lyft accident in El Segundo happens, it is important to report it immediately to the police so that an accident report can be filed, You should also seek medical attention right away, regardless of the severity of your injuries. In the days following your crash, reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Ride sharing companies have teams of attorneys on their side. To help ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to, get our legal team on yours. We aggressively negotiate with insurance companies and other parties involved with the goal of getting you the maximum settlement. If your injuries are severe or your claim is disputed, our El Segundo Uber and Lyft accident attorneys will not hesitate in taking those at fault to court. Compensation you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code includes:
- Coverage of your current medical expenses and any future treatment costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement of lost wages and compensation for future losses in income due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries cause;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount you may be entitled to if the ride sharing company or driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from an Uber or Lyft accident in El Segundo. To get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. We typically represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our El Segundo Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.