Claremont Car Accident Attorneys
Claremont Car Accident Attorneys
Even the safest and most experienced drivers can end up getting into a car accident in Claremont. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. helps you hold them accountable. As experienced Claremont car accident attorneys, we provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a car accident claim. Our top case results show a proven track record of success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Claremont Car Accident Attorneys Represent
Car accidents are a leading cause of death and disability in the U.S. and our state has the highest rate of crashes in the country. According to statistics from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), close to 4,000 people are killed in car accidents in California each year while hundreds of thousands of other drivers and passengers suffer serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we protect the rights of car accident victims and their families, helping them get the compensation they deserve in a car accident claim. Common types of cases our Claremont car accident attorneys represent include:
- Head-on car accidents, which frequently occur on one-way roads and near freeway exit or entrance ramps;
- Rear-end collisions, which are common when waiting at stoplights and when driving in heavy traffic conditions;
- Rollover accidents, which often involve taller vehicles and can happen when going too fast around curves;
- Side impact crashes, otherwise known as t-bone crashes, which typically happen at intersections;
- Side-swipe car accidents, which can happen on all types of roads as one driver attempts to pass another.
What Are Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Claremont?
The California Office Of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 150 people are hurt or killed as a result of car accidents in Claremont each year. In the majority of cases, it is the reckless driving behaviors of others that are to blame. With decades worth of experience successfully representing clients throughout the area, you can count on our Claremont car accident attorneys to help you hold at-fault drivers responsible for the medical costs, lost wages, and other damages you suffer as a result of their actions. Common causes of car accidents in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handles include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence, which may involve alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medication;
- Drowsy driving, which mimics many of the same effects as driving under the influence;
- Running red lights and stop signs;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions.
How Can I Get Compensation For My Car Accident Injuries?
Even a minor car accident in Claremont can leave you suffering serious and potentially disabling personal injuries. In the aftermath, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. To ensure you get the total amount you deserve, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. While you focus on your recovery, our Claremont car accident attorneys focus on holding those at fault accountable. Our legal team aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives involved on your behalf to ensure the maximum amount in any settlements. If the at-fault driver is uninsured or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against them.
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
Each case is different and the exact amount you are entitled to in your car accident claim will depend on the circumstances and the extent of your injuries. However, you can trust our Claremont car accident attorneys to fight to get you the maximum allowed by law. Common types of compensation available in car accident cases under the California Civil Code include:
- Economic damages: These cover actual costs, such as your medical bills and lost wages. This also compensates you for any future medical costs or losses in income you are likely to incur due to your injuries.
- Non-economic damages: These compensation you for intangible costs, such as pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries cause;
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount that may be awarded in cases where the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as traveling at high rates of speed or having a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we generally handle car accident cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Claremont car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.