Claremont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Claremont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Riding a motorcycle is more than just a hobby-it is a lifestyle for residents throughout the Los Angeles County area. While the open nature of motorcycles and the feeling you get from being one with the road is part of the appeal, it also creates certain risks. Motorcycle accidents in Claremont happen on a regular basis and can result in serious, potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help motorcycle accident victims get the compensation they need to recover. Our Claremont motorcycle accident attorneys have decades’ worth of experience representing bikers in our area and a proven track record of success in helping them get the compensation they need to recover in a claim. Our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Claremont Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Provide The Professional Legal Representation You Need
There are a variety of motorcycle clubs in Claremont and throughout Los Angeles County that host rallies, poker runs, and other events nearly every weekend. In Claremont, the terrain and our proximity to both the coast and the San Gabriel Mountains mean there are plenty of opportunities for motorcycle adventures. Unfortunately, other motorists are not always welcoming in sharing the road and often are unfamiliar with how differently motorcycles respond compared to other vehicles. As a result, motorcycle accidents in Claremont occur on a regular basis. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how serious injuries can be in even a relatively minor motorcycle accident. As experienced Claremont motorcycle accident attorneys, we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Burn injuries due to contact with hot engine parts or fluids;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Neck and back injuries, resulting in damage to discs and vertebrae;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in permanent paralysis.
What Is The Biggest Cause Of Motorcycle Accidents?
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), serious motorcycle accidents in Claremont happen on nearly a monthly basis. While adverse road, traffic, and weather conditions often play a role in these crashes, it is the reckless actions of others on the road which are ultimately to blame. As experienced Claremont motorcycle accident attorneys, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps you hold them accountable. Common types of reckless driving behaviors on the part of drivers that put motorcyclists at risk include:
- Improper passing;
- Failure to yield;
- Weaving in and out of lanes;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Driving distracted or under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
How Do I File A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When you suffer injuries in a motorcycle accident in Claremont for which either other motorists or motorcyclists are to blame, you have a right to seek compensation for the costs you incur as a result. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can guide you in the options available. Depending on the situation, you may be able to file a claim through the other driver’s insurance policy. Our Claremont motorcycle accidents have decades’ worth of experience dealing with these companies and know how they operate. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If insurance is unavailable or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against the driver involved.
How Much Is My Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
While each case is different and compensation will depend on the circumstances and severity of your injuries, our Claremont motorcycle accident attorneys help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to. Common types of compensation available in a motorcycle accident lawsuit under the California Civil Code includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and any future treatment costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and for future losses in income due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be ordered if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we generally represent victims in motorcycle accidents on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Claremont motorcycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.