Tustin Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Tustin Slip and Fall Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to pursue compensation for our slip and fall clients. Throughout the years, thousands of victims have turned to us for guidance and we have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our compassionate legal services. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS today. If you cannot make it to our office for a consultation, we will come to you.
Types of Claims Our Tustin Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle
- Weather-related slip and falls
- Poolside slip and falls
- Falls caused by freshly mopped floors without associated warning signs
- Slip and falls caused by spilled liquids
- Falls due to a lack of adequate handrails on a stairwell
- Falls on public walkways and parking lots
- Slip and falls on public property
- Slip and falls on commercial premises
- Slip and falls on residential premises
Pursing a Premises Liability Claim
After a slip and fall accident, your lawyer may recommend filing a lawsuit for premises liability against the owner or manager of the property where you were injured. To win, you will need to show that the property was in an unreasonably dangerous or hazardous condition at the time of the accident.
Your lawyer will likely seek records of the property’s maintenance and inspection history to show whether – and how often – the premises have undergone a safety check. For instance, if your lawyer can prove that it is part of a grocery store manager’s duties to regularly check for spilled liquids in the aisles and one day, he or she failed to do so, you may have a claim if you slipped on spilled milk in the dairy aisle that day.
Compensation for A Slip and Fall Accident
Through the insurance claims process, our lawyers will pursue compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
What to Do After a Slip and Fall
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall, it’s best to act quickly before critical evidence vanishes or is removed from the scene.
- Inform the property owner or premises manager of your fall.
- If applicable, fill out an incident report.
- Contact the police department to secure an accident report.
- Take photos and videos of the area where the fall occurred.
- Record the names and contact information of the property owner, tenant, or manager on-site at the time of the accident.
- Gather eyewitness contact information.
- Seek medical assistance.
- Collect and preserve the shoes that the victim was wearing at the time of the fall.
In addition to gathering this information on your own, however, be sure to contact an experienced personal injury attorney to help you preserve your claim.
Discuss Your Claim with An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Today
A hazardous condition on a property may put your safety in jeopardy. When this happens, call us. We have a strong track record of helping slip and fall victims recover compensation for their injuries and stand ready to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident and believe that the property owner, manager, or tenant may be responsible, contact us right away. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review. If you are unable to travel to our Tustin office for a consultation, we will come to you.