Clovis Train Accident Attorneys
Clovis Train Accident Attorneys
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are experienced litigators who know what it takes to pursue favorable settlements. Throughout the years representing accident victims in Clovis, California, we have won more than $300 million in personal injury and wrongful death cases. To speak to a member of our team, get started by giving us a call at 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Types of Train Accident Claims We Handle
- Accidents involving multiple trains
- Derailment accidents
- Accidents caused by defective equipment
- Accidents involving speeding
- Accidents caused by driver fatigue
- Accidents at railroad crossings
- Wrongful death train accidents
- Other train accidents
Who is Liable for a Train Accident in California?
Many different parties may be liable for a train accident, from the conductor to a motorist on the California roads. By identifying the responsible party, we can work toward pursuing compensation for your injuries against that person or entity’s insurance company. Some examples of liable parties in a train wreck include:
- The business that owns and operates the train
- The business that owns and operates the tracks
- The business responsible for the maintenance of the train or tracks
- The business that manufactured, distributed, or sold any defective train or track parts
- Motorists or individuals trespassing on the tracks or railroad property
- The conductor or operator
Pursuing Compensation for Your Train Accident Injuries
It is difficult to prove your case on your own. However, by working with an attorney experienced in handling the intricacies of liability in train accident cases, you will gain a partner and an advocate. Our personal injury lawyers are trained, skilled, and well-positioned to gather, analyze, and present the strongest evidence in support of your case. By collecting evidence, you can show a judge or jury that you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Your personal injury lawyer will gather, analyze, and present the evidence in support of your case to ensure you have the strongest case possible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will collect evidence in some combination of the following:
- Your medical records
- Photographs of your injuries
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Your financial records, from pay stubs to tax returns
- Receipts from any medical expenses you incurred, including travel expenses for your medical care, vehicle modifications made necessary by your injuries, and any home renovations that made your home more accessible post-injury
Additionally, your attorney might use depositions of expert witnesses to counter disputes from the defendant’s insurance company. For instance, the deposition of a medical expert may verify your healthcare costs, and the deposition of an economist may prove the value of your reduced future earning capacity. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work with dozens of well-credentialed experts who can provide credible deposition testimony in train accident cases. We will know the kinds of experts to depose based on the facts of your case and how to get the most value out of their time and testimony.
Discuss Your Case with a Train Accident Attorney Today.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team will handle each step of your train accident case, from gathering evidence to negotiating with an insurance carrier on your behalf. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.