Hanford Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Hanford Brain Injury Attorneys
When an accident happens that involves any type of bump to blow to the head, there is a high risk of it causing damage to the brain. Brain injuries can have major impacts on your health, resulting in potentially long term disabilities. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you need to recover.
As experienced Hanford brain injury attorneys, we can guide you in holding those at fault accountable. A quick look at our top case results shows our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help in your case, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today and request a free consultation.
Cases Our Hanford Brain Injury Attorneys Represent
Alongside chronic health conditions such as cancer and heart disease, accidental injuries are one of the leading causes of death and disability in Kings County. Among the most common types of accidental injuries in Hanford are those involving the brain.
Any type of bump, blow, or sudden jolt to the head can result in brain injuries. While symptoms may be subtle at first, brain injuries can have long term impacts on your ability to work or engage in normal daily activities. When these occur due to the reckless actions of others, our Hanford brain injury attorneys can guide you in filing a personal injury claim. Common causes of brain injuries in cases we represent include:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, which often happen due to dangerous driving behaviors of others, such as speeding, running red lights, distracted driving, driving under the influence;
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents, which typically occur due to the reckless actions of motorists;
- Accidents that occur on another’s property, in which dangerous conditions result in slips, falls, and getting struck by or against objects;
- Accidents caused by dangerous or defective products, which occur due to the negligence of manufacturers;
- Sports-related accidents, caused by a lack of oversight or failure to take the proper safety precautions.
In any situation where brain injuries occur due to the reckless actions of others, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provides the legal help you need to get compensation for the damages you suffer.
What Happens If A Person Has A Brain Injury?
According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly three million people visit hospital emergency rooms each year as a result of brain injuries. Unfortunately, even a seemingly minor accident can disrupt the neural pathways in the brain, causing major impacts throughout the body. Immediate symptoms include headaches, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, loss of memory of the accident, and loss of consciousness. Long term Impacts of brain injuries often involve:
- Loss of balance, reflexes, and coordination;
- Loss of vision, hearing, or other senses;
- Inability to remember people, places; or how to perform simple tasks;
- Problems communicating thoughts to others or understanding what is being said;
- Emotional issues, such as depression, increased isolation, anxiety, and fits of rage.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers acts as a strong legal advocate on your side when brain injuries cause these types of impacts. As experienced Hanford brain injury attorneys, you can count on us to provide the trusted guidance and aggressive legal representation you need to get the compensation you deserve.
Can You Sue Someone For A Brain Injury?
When brain injuries in Hanford occur due to the reckless actions of others, you have two options in seeking compensation. The first is to file a claim against the at-fault party’s insurance. Our Hanford brain injury attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf, helping you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements.
If the person responsible is not covered by insurance or your brain injuries are severe, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will not hesitate in filing a lawsuit against them. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of all current medical bills and any future costs you are likely to incur, such as for ongoing treatment, physical therapy, home modifications, and caregivers;
- Reimbursement for your current lost wages and any future losses in income or benefits due to long term disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your brain injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order, meant to punish those at fault for particularly willful and negligent behavior.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
When brain injuries happen, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. To protect yourself, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, LLC. on your side. We typically represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Hanford brain injury attorneys online and request a free consultation today.