Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Even the most responsible motorcycle riders take a risk every time they hit the road. It’s impossible to predict when you might encounter a drunk or careless driver, and all it takes is one negligent mistake to cause a devastating crash that derails your entire life. If you or someone close to you has been injured in such a collision, turn to one of our motorcycle accident attorneys in Bakersfield for representation. To win a fair settlement, it may be necessary to devote hundreds of hours to investigating the crash, gathering evidence, and negotiating with the opposing party. And if the defendant refuses to cooperate, taking your case to trial might be the only way to pursue the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers can take over the logistics of your claim and help you navigate every step of the proceedings. With extensive litigation experience, our trial attorneys will relish the opportunity to represent you in court if a settlement cannot be reached. You can contact us anytime, day or night, by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We don’t charge anything for the consultation, nor do we require any upfront payments for our legal services.
Motorcycle Accident Cases We Accept in Bakersfield, California
It’s important that the attorney you hire has the experience and resources to provide effective representation given the specific facts of your case. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to win substantial settlements and verdicts in the following kinds of claims:
- Motorcycle accident claims involving commercial trucks
- Motorcycle accident claims involving cars
- Motorcycle accident claims involving buses
- Motorcycle accident claims involving Turo vehicles
- Motorcycle accident claims involving pedestrians
- Motorcycle accident claims involving drunk drivers
- Motorcycle accident claims involving rideshare vehicles
- Motorcycle accident claims involving catastrophic injury
- Motorcycle accident claims involving scooters
- Motorcycle accident claims involving wrongful death
- Other motorcycle accident claims
We Represent Accident Victims Who Have Suffered Catastrophic Injuries
Our law firm accepts a wide range of motorcycle accident cases—from those that involve minor injuries to those that involve permanent disabilities. No two claims are exactly alike; the types of injuries you have suffered and their severity will have a huge impact on how we approach the investigation, the evidence we use to strengthen your case, and the strategies we employ during settlement negotiations. Because motorcycle riders have very little protection from the force of impact, it is common for these accidents to result in traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, serious foot injuries, and devastating road rash. The more severe your injury and the longer your recovery time, the greater your medical bills, lost income, and other damages will likely be. And with more money on the line, the insurance adjuster will have more incentive to invest considerable resources and time into disputing your claim. As such, if you or someone you love has sustained a catastrophic injury, it is important that you hire a law firm that has a track record of success handling these kinds of cases, and that’s exactly what you will get as a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Read on to learn a few reasons why our law firm is well-prepared to represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries:
- We Conduct Thorough Investigations: We devote the time and effort needed to compile all available evidence. We won’t hesitate to file subpoenas to obtain evidence that is being withheld, and we know the kinds of evidence needed to win substantial payouts in catastrophic injury cases.
- We Have Access to Qualified Medical Experts: There are all sorts of medical experts who might be deposed during the discovery phase. Our attorneys will know which experts to depose given the facts of your case, if warranted, and how to get the most value out of their testimony.
- We Work Closely with Well-Credentialed Economists: Catastrophic injuries can take many years to heal, and some patients never make a full recovery. To prove the value of lost future income and benefits, we may retain an economist to provide deposition.
- We Account for All Potentially Recoverable Damages: We won’t overlook or undervalue your damages. Our attorneys know the most effective tactics to employ in the pursuit of non-economic damages and future damages.
- We Know How to Avoid Costly Disputes: Our Bakersfield motorcycle accident attorneys can anticipate the disputes that are most likely to arise during the proceedings and take the necessary steps to give your claim the best possible chance of success.
Schedule a Free Case Review with a Bakersfield Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
There’s nothing that can undo the pain and suffering caused by a serious accident, but by bringing a claim against the liable party, it may be possible to alleviate some of the financial burden you are facing. Our lawyers will aggressively fight for the settlement you deserve. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or use our Contact Page to set up a free consultation.