Napa Slip and Fall Attorneys
Napa Slip and Fall Attorneys
Slips and falls are one of the most common types of accidents. Even in seemingly minor cases, personal injuries you suffer can result in mountains of medical expenses and lost wages. In more severe cases, you could be left with permanent disabilities. When slip or fall injuries impact you or someone you love, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. As experienced Napa slip and fall attorneys, we provide the trusted legal representation you need to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for clients. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help in your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Get Our Napa Slip and Fall Attorneys On Your Side
According to fact sheets from the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI), slips and falls are one of the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. Injuries suffered as a result send more than eight million people to hospital emergency rooms each year. In the majority of cases, the reckless and negligent actions of property owners are to blame. When you or someone you love suffers injuries due to a slip and fall, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps you file a claim against those responsible. As experienced Napa slip and fall attorneys, we act as a strong legal advocate on your side when injuries occur due to the following:
- Wet, slippery floors;
- Damaged carpeting and flooring tiles;
- Uneven paving stones and walkways;
- Cluttered aisles and hallways;
- Poor lighting in outdoor areas and lack of proper landscaping;
- Lack of handrails and guardrails at heights and on stairs.
What Are Common Slip and Fall Injuries?
When slips and falls happen, victims are often embarrassed and have a tendency to downplay their injuries. Unfortunately, this could jeopardize their health and their rights in filing a claim. Even a seemingly minor slip and fall accident can leave you suffering long term disabilities. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our goal is to ensure you get the compensation you need to cover the medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses you incur. The Mayo Clinic warns that it is important to seek medical attention immediately when a slip and fall accident. It is also important to contact our Napa slip and fall attorneys as soon as possible. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in slip and fall cases include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Back and neck injuries, including damage to discs, vertebrae, or the spinal cord itself;
- Head injuries, such as concussion and traumatic brain injuries.
How Do I File A Claim For Slip and Fall Injuries?
Slips and falls often happen at public places. These are likely to include:
- Grocery stores;
- Retail stores and shopping malls;
- Hotels and resorts;
- Movie theaters, sports complexes, public parks, and other types of venues;
- Private offices and office buildings;
- Hospitals and other types of medical facilities;
- On public transportation;
- At other people's homes and in apartment complexes.
Under the California Civil Code, property owners have a duty of care to ensure the safety of their guests. This includes providing proper maintenance and upkeep of the property while warning visitors of any potential dangers that exist. When the premises owner neglects this duty, they can be held liable for damages you suffer. Depending on the situation, you may be entitled to compensation through the property owners insurer. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, our Napa slip and fall attorneys can guide you in in filing a premises liability lawsuit.
How Much Is My Slip and Fall Case Worth?
While each case is different and depends on the circumstances involved, our legal team is dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount allowed by law. Common types of compensation available includes:
- Payment of current medical costs and any future treatments you are likely to require;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life resulting from your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount awarded in cases where the property owner acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation
Slip and fall injuries can impact you for years into the future. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., our goal is to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. We handle slip and fall cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Napa slip and falls attorneys online today to request a free consultation today.