Buena Park Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Buena Park Sip and Fall Attorneys
A slip and fall can cause serious financial trauma as victims struggle to pay medical bills and return to work while dealing with lasting injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to pursue compensation for our slip and fall clients. Throughout the years, thousands of victims have turned to us for guidance in the wake of slip and fall accidents. We have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our aggressive, effective legal services. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with someone on our team today.
Types of Claims Our Buena Park Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle
- Weather-related slip and falls
- Poolside slip and falls
- Outdoor slip and falls
- Indoor slip and falls
- Falls caused by freshly mopped floors without associated warning signs
- Slip and falls caused by spilled liquids
- Falls due to a lack of adequate handrails on a stairwell
- Falls on public walkways and parking lots
- Slip and falls on public property
- Slip and falls on commercial premises
- Slip and falls on residential premises
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, act quickly before critical evidence vanishes or is removed from the scene.
At a minimum, our attorneys recommend that you do the following as soon as possible after your fall:
- Inform the property owner or premises manager of your fall.
- If applicable, fill out an incident report.
- Contact the police department to secure an accident report.
- Take photos and videos of the area where the fall occurred.
- Record the names and contact information of the property owner, tenant, or manager on-site at the time of the accident.
- Gather eyewitness contact information.
- Seek medical assistance.
- Collect and preserve the shoes that the victim was wearing at the time of the fall.
In addition to gathering this information on your own, however, be sure to contact an experienced personal injury attorney to help you preserve your claim and to thoroughly investigate the incident.
Compensation for Your Slip and Fall
Our California personal injury attorneys know how much a slip and fall injury can impact your life. In addition to serious injuries like broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, and soft tissue sprains, you are likely accruing astronomical medical bills.
Speak with us about seeking reimbursement for your medical expenses as well as compensation for your physical and emotional injuries.
Through the insurance claims process, our lawyers will pursue compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
After a slip and fall accident, our Buena Park attorneys may recommend filing a premises liability lawsuit. To prepare your case, we will gather evidence in the form of business records, including whether – and how often – a site has been inspected, cleaned, or repaired. We will also collect records regarding whether similar incidents have occurred on the premises. This will allow us to prove to an insurance company (and, when necessary, a Buena Park judge or jury) that the premises were in an “unreasonably hazardous” condition at the time of your accident.
Discuss Your Claim with a Buena Park Personal Injury Lawyer
A hazardous condition on a property may put your safety in jeopardy. When this happens, our legal team is here to help.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident and believe that the property owner, manager, or tenant may be responsible, contact us right away. If you cannot make it to our Buena Park office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.