Culver City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Culver City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
People throughout Los Angeles County enthusiastically embrace motorcycling as both a hobby and a means of transportation. Unfortunately, the reckless actions of other motorists on the road can put you at risk. Motorcycle accidents in Culver City happen on a regular basis and often result in serious, potentially life-threatening injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our Culver City motorcycle accident attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our top case results show our success in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards for our clients. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Our Culver City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Get You The Compensation You Need To Recover
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports close to 30 motorcycle accidents in Culver City each year. In terms of motorcycle accident risks, this ranks us in the top ten compared to similarly sized cities across the state. With little to protect them in crashes and collisions, injuries suffered by motorcyclists are often severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to provide the trusted legal guidance you need when accidents happen. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we focus on getting you the compensation you deserve. Common types of motorcycle accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures, which can take long months to heal;
- Burn injuries, due to contact with hot engine parts and fluids;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in permanent damage to body organs or limbs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Road rash, which can cause permanent disfigurement;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), a leading cause of death and long-term disabilities
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents In Culver City?
Motorcyclists are encouraged to take safety precautions to protect themselves. However, when motorcycle accidents do happen, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that it is often due to the reckless actions of motorists. As experienced Culver City motorcycle accident attorneys, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you hold at-fault drivers accountable. Common types of dangerous driving behaviors that contribute to motorcycle accidents include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence, which may include alcohol, recreational drugs, or medications;
- Running red lights or stop signs, a leading cause of motorcycle accidents in intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases the odds of motorcycle accidents and the severity of injuries.
How Do I File A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When the actions of others leave you suffering serious personal injuries, you have the right to hold them accountable. In Culver City motorcycle accident cases, the first step is generally to file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer. Unfortunately, dealing with insurance companies is often a hassle. As for-profit businesses, they have a tendency to either deny or downplay claims. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives involved on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements. If your injuries are severe or the at-fault driver is uninsured, our Culver City motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you in filing a personal injury lawsuit against them through the Los Angeles County Civil Court. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Economic damages: This compensates you for actual costs, including your current medical bills and lost wages as well as any future expenses you are likely to incur.
- Non-economic damages: This compensates you for intangible costs, such as your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount that may be awarded in your case, meant to punish the at-fault driver for particularly willful and negligent behavior.
Even if your motorcycle accident involves a hit and run, you can count on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to take the actions needed to locate the driver and hold them responsible. As our Culver City motorcycle accident attorneys generally represent clients on a contingency basis, you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Schedule A Free Consultation Today
When motorcycle accidents impact you or someone you love, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Culver City motorcycle accident attorneys online to schedule a free consultation today.