Culver City Slip and Fall Attorneys
Culver City Slip and Fall Attorneys
Slip and fall accidents in Culver City are one of the most common causes of personal injuries. In the majority of cases, they happen due to the negligence of property owners. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we help you hold those at fault accountable. Our experienced Claremont slip and fall attorneys provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a personal injury claim. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars for our clients. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Our Culver City Slip and Fall Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover From Your Injuries
According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, slips and falls are the leading cause of accidental injuries in our area. These send tens of thousands of people to hospital emergency rooms each year. In even seemingly minor cases, injuries that result from slip and fall accidents in Culver City can leave you suffering permanent disabilities, resulting in lost wages and ongoing medical expenses. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping victims get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Culver City slip and fall attorneys represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as fractured vertebrae and ruptured discs;
- Broken bones, which can take long months to heal;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, which are vulnerable to infection and often cause permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussion, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Soft tissue injuries, such as sprained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
What Are Common Causes Of Slips and Falls In Culver City?
Slip and fall accidents in Culver City can happen in stores, restaurants, office buildings, hospitals, hotels, or any public place. When they occur, victims are often quick to blame themselves. The fact is that, in the majority of cases, negligence on the part of property owners or managers is to blame. According to the National Safety Council (NSC), lack of proper upkeep and a general lack of maintenance are the most common causes of slip and fall accidents. Conditions that make them more likely to happen include:
- Wet, slippery floors due to spills and condensation;
- Cluttered aisles and hallways;
- Improper lighting;
- Lack of handrails on stairs or guardrails at heights;
- Lack of proper landscaping in outdoor areas.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we hold property owners and managers accountable for slips and falls. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Culver City slip and fall attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Can I Sue Property Owners For Slip and Fall Injuries?
Under Section 1714 of the California Code, everyone can be held responsible for actions or inactions that result in injuries to others. This includes property owners and managers. The first step is generally to seek compensation through any insurance policies they have in place. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we gather evidence to support your claim and aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf. If insurance is unavailable or policy limits fail to adequately cover your costs, our Culver City slip and fall attorneys will not hesitate to file a civil lawsuit against them.
How Much Is My Slip and Fall Accident Case Worth?
Our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is dedicated to getting you the maximum amount you deserve in any insurance settlements or lawsuits. This generally depends on the extent of your injuries and the circumstances involved. While each case is different, common types of compensation available includes:
- Coverage of current medical bills and any future expenses you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for current lost wages and future losses in income due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be awarded in a lawsuit if the property owner acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Our Culver City slip and fall attorneys generally handle cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
Injuries you suffer as a result of slip and fall accidents can impact your health and financial security, now and for years to come. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Culver City slip and fall accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.