Culver City Car Accident Attorneys
Culver City Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Culver City often happen due to the reckless actions of others on the road. Why should you have to pay the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs that result when someone else is to blame? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the professional legal guidance you need in holding at-fault drivers accountable. As experienced Culver City car accident attorneys, you can count on us to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards for car accident victims worth millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Culver City Car Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
According to the Department of Public Health, car accidents are a leading cause of death and disability in Los Angeles County. More than 600 people are killed each year while tens of thousands of others suffer serious personal injuries. Considering our proximity to downtown LA and major freeways running through our area, residents of Culver City are at an increased risk. Even a seemingly minor car accident can result in major injuries, impacting your health and your financial security for years into the future. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Our Culver City car accident attorneys protect your rights when head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, side-swipes, or other types of crashes happen. Common types of car accident injuries suffered as a result include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones, which may involve multiple fractures that take long months to heal;
- Burn injuries, which are extremely painful and often result in permanent disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing permanent damage to body limbs or internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussion and skull fractures;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles or tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries, resulting in permanent disabilities.
What Are Common Causes of Car Accidents In Culver City?
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that roughly 300 car accidents in Culver City are reported each year. In the majority of cases, the reckless actions of others on the road are to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold them accountable. While you focus on your recovery, our Culver City car accident attorneys focus on getting you compensation in a claim. Common causes of car accidents in cases we represent include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting while behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence, which may involve alcohol, recreational drugs, or medications;
- Running red lights and stop signs, or disregarding other traffic signals;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which not only increases car accident risks, but also the severity of injuries.
What Are My Rights In Filing A Car Accident Claim?
When the reckless actions of others leave you suffering car accident injuries, you have the right to make them pay for the expenses you incur as a result. Compensation may be available through insurance policies in place. However, it is important to remember that these companies are for-profit businesses. They have a financial motive for either denying claims or downplaying the total amount you deserve. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum amount in any settlements. If insurance is unavailable or policy limits fail to cover your costs, our Culver City car accident attorneys will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit in your case. Compensation you may be entitled to in this type of claim under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages: These cover actual costs, such as your current medical bills and lost wages, as well as any future expenses you are likely to incur.
- Non-economic damages: These cover intangible costs, such as pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your injuries.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount that may be awarded if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as driving at high rates of speed or with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
When car accident injuries happen, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Culver City car accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.