Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers in Oxnard
Most Oxnard attorneys practice multiple practice areas. What sets our law firm apart is our years of experience in solely personal injury litigation. Our Oxnard accident lawyers have the knowledge and experience to represent injured car accident victims. More people are using rideshare services regularly. However, people are getting in accidents with the Uber or Lyft driver. Or they are getting in accidents while in an Uber and or Lyft. It is your legal right to pursue legal action and seek damages for your injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have settled over 5,000 cases to a successful resolution. We have recovered over $300,000,000 for accident victims.
What You Need to Know Prior to Filing an Oxnard Accident Claim against Uber or Lyft:
- If the Uber or Lyft driver is using their car for personal reasons and you get in an accident, they are covered by their personal auto insurance
- If the driver is logged into the app, but NOT transporting anyone at the time of the accident…the injury will be covered by their personal insurance. THEN, Uber’s insurance will step in for another $50,000 per injury (up to $100,000) and up to $25,000 in damages
- If the driver is transporting a passenger and gets into an accident, Uber has a $1Million policy. This insurance policy will also cover those drivers who are uninsured and underinsured.
How Much is My Car Accident Injury Worth?
Injuries are not given a set dollar amount. There are many variables that your Oxnard car accident lawyer will investigate prior to filing a claim. Our rideshare accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to represent accident victims who have been injured by an Uber or Lyft driver. Our Oxnard Uber and Lyft accident lawyers will take over all the communication between insurance companies, to alleviate your stress and allow you to recover. We will help facilitate the appropriate amount of medical treatment. Diagnosing your injury is crucial to your case.
After an Uber Accident or Lyft Accident:
- Seek medical treatment immediately
- Get the Uber or Lyft drivers’ information
- Take photos and get statements of any witnesses
- Call our law firm immediately
Once we represent you, we will investigate the accident in its entirety. We will work with accident experts if needed and will find all possible outlets to maximize the outcome of your settlement. We believe that no one should suffer from another person’s negligent acts. We will consider the amount of pain you have suffered from your accident. Each car accident is unique and the Uber attorneys and Lyft attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in Oxnard will fight for you against the big insurance companies.
Possible Damages You Can Receive from your Uber Accident or Lyft Accident case:
- Future medical bills
- Past medical bills
- Lost wages
- Vehicle repair
- Emotional stress
- Pain and suffering
Trustworthy Oxnard Rideshare Accident Lawyers
Our Oxnard accident attorneys have the confidence and trial experience to litigate an accident case. Our experienced accident lawyers have recovered on thousands of cases and can agree no case is alike. If you or a loved one have been injured by an Uber or Lyft driver, whether you were in the vehicle, in your own vehicle, or as a bystander, please contact our Oxnard car accident lawyers for a free case consultation. If you cannot come into our office, we can come to you!