Laguna Beach Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Because a biker simply cannot stand up to a motor vehicle, bicycle accidents almost always result in serious injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a long history of representing bike accident victims and we stand prepared to represent you in negotiations with insurance companies and, if necessary, in a court of law. For a free case assessment, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases Our Laguna Beach Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
- Bike accidents caused by distracted driving
- Bike accidents caused by impaired driving
- Accidents caused by defective vehicle parts
- Accidents involving hazardous road conditions
- Accidents involving multiple bicycles
- Failure-to-yield accidents
Catastrophic vs. Minor Injuries
The impact of a bike accident can range in severity from minor to catastrophic. Cases involving catastrophic injuries proceed very differently from those that result only in minor injuries. First and foremost, catastrophic injuries result in much higher monetary recoveries – often in the millions. This is because catastrophic injuries often result in a lifetime of lost income and medical care. When the stakes are so high, insurers will closely examine every aspect of the case, looking for reasons to either deny it or to reduce your recovery. And because of the severity of the injuries and the seriousness of the claim, a catastrophic injury makes it less likely that you will receive a fair settlement amount from an insurance company. As such, it is more likely that a catastrophic case will proceed to trial. Even if you or your loved one suffered only minor injuries, it is still advisable to consult a personal injury attorney if you intend to file a claim. Our bike accident lawyers offer free case evaluations, so you truly have nothing to lose by contacting a member of our team.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases Our Laguna Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
If you believe that someone else’s negligence caused your accident, our personal injury firm is here to represent you. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of cases, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and, when necessary, personal injury lawsuits. In particular, we are experienced in addressing the following types of situations, among others:
- Impaired driving accidents: If a California motorist struck you and appeared to be impaired, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim against the driver to the fullest amount.
- Distracted driving accidents: If the motorist who hit you was distracted, our attorneys will work to prove that the driver’s negligent driving caused your accident.
- Hazardous conditions: Poor road conditions, defective auto or bicycle parts, and many other hazards can cause bicycle accidents. We are equipped to identify the parties responsible for the poor road conditions and can bring a claim against them on your behalf.
No matter the circumstances, our attorneys will evaluate the facts of your case, determine whether you have grounds for a claim, identify the liable parties, and craft a claim to help you walk away with the compensation you need to recover and be made whole.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Laguna Beach personal injury attorneys know that insurance companies are on your side until you request more treatment and thus, more compensation. That is where our guidance comes into play. We will take over all communications and negotiations with insurance companies and will help you seek the treatment you need, regardless of whether an adjuster deems it “necessary.” If you are unable to come to our Laguna Beach office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.