Train wrecks might not be as common as car accidents, but when they do happen, the outcome is often catastrophic. Dozens of people may suffer injuries or die. Our Santa Barbara train accident lawyers understand how traumatic these events can be, and we are proud to help victims fight for the compensation they need to get their lives back.
There are many parties who might be liable for damages after a train crash. Our team will perform an immediate investigation to identify all potentially liable parties and gather the evidence needed to pursue the highest settlement possible. To discuss your case in a free consultation, call our office today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
What Sets Harris Personal Injury Lawyers Apart from Other Santa Barbara Train Accident Lawyers?
Chances are you’ve never had to compare personal injury attorneys before, so you might not know what qualities separate the best lawyers from the rest. The unfortunate truth is that hiring the wrong train accident attorney could prove to be a critical mistake. Some lawyers don’t have the time to give every claim they handle sufficient attention, so they might overlook important evidence or make a mistake that leads to a costly dispute or delay.
One way to get an idea of the quality of a law firm’s legal services is to read testimonials from past clients. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve received hundreds of 5-star reviews on Google. We attribute our high rate of client satisfaction to the time and effort we invest in each and every case we handle—no matter the potential value of the claim.
Below are a few more factors that set us apart from other train accident law firms in Santa Barbara:
- Thousands of Clients Helped: The more clients a law firm has represented, the more complications and disputes the law firm has likely faced and overcome. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped more than 5,000 clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases, so there’s not much we haven’t seen. Our attorneys have the experience to anticipate and avoid disputes before they arise. They can also identify any weaknesses in your case and gather the evidence needed to give your claim the best possible chance of success.
- Extensive Trial Experience: Some law firms are mere “settlement mills,” meaning they accept cases that seem easy to win but are often reluctant to go to trial if the insurance company takes a hard-line during settlement negotiations. But at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced litigators who will make it clear from day one that we won’t settle for anything less than you deserve. We’ve won numerous six- and seven-figure verdicts in highly complex cases, so insurance companies are often willing to cooperate to avoid having to face our attorneys in court.
- Accessibility: We know how busy life can be after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family. We also understand the importance of being readily available to our clients when they have questions. The last thing you want to do is chase your attorney around for several days, especially when you need advice regarding a decision that could impact the outcome of your case. Being accessible to our clients is one of our top priorities. Your Santa Barbara train accident lawyer will be just a phone call or email away and will return any messages promptly.
- Honesty: It might seem reassuring if an attorney guarantees to win your case or only discusses the strengths of your claim; however, it’s important that you have reasonable expectations so you can prepare accordingly. Our Santa Barbara train accident attorneys will be honest with you from day one about the strengths and weaknesses of your case and about all potential outcomes. No matter how likely it seems that your case will result in a fair settlement, we won’t guarantee a particular outcome; rather, we will approach your case as if we’re going to trial by gathering all available evidence and taking the necessary steps to ensure your claim is as strong as possible before we enter settlement negotiations.
- Well-Versed in Relevant Statutes and Case Law: It takes many years of legal practice to develop a comprehensive understanding of the case law and statutes pertaining to a particular legal area. Our train accident attorneys have many decades of combined experience and can leverage their vast knowledge of relevant case law and statutes to provide the best representation possible.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Discuss Your Case with a Train Accident Attorney in Santa Barbara
Our attorneys can evaluate the facts of your case, answer your questions, and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed. For a free, no-obligation case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online using our contact form