Moreno Valley Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you were severely injured or lost someone you love due to another person’s negligent conduct, you probably have a lot of questions. How will I pay for medical expenses and lost income? Do I have grounds for a lawsuit? What does the claims process entail? The Moreno Valley personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can provide answers to all of your questions and help you overcome the legal challenges standing between you and fair compensation.
Our legal team is available to answer your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will work around your schedule, and if you cannot come to us, we can come to you. To discuss your case in a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Common Moreno Valley Personal Injury Cases:
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we represent injured victims and their families in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Car Accident Cases
- Lyft & Uber Accident Cases
- Truck Accident Cases
- Bus Accident Cases
- Train Crash Cases
- Boating Accident Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Bike Accident Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Burn Injury Cases
- Spinal Injury Cases
- Airplane Accident Cases
- Dog Bites and Animal Attack Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Bird Scooter Crash Cases
- Turo Accident Cases
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Other Personal Injury Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
What Damages Can I Include in My Personal Injury Claim?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question because each case is unique. Depending on the severity your injuries, the cause of your injuries, the cost of your medical treatment, and a variety of other factors, you may be entitled to compensation for economic, non-economic, and punitive damages.
The following are examples of economic damages that may be included in California personal injury claims:
- Medical expenditures (past and future);
- Lost wages during recovery;
- Reduced earning capacity;
- Property repairs;
- Burial and funeral costs (in the case of wrongful death);
- Lost prospective net accumulations (in the case of wrongful death); and
- Other objectively calculable losses related to your injury such as home care and vehicle modifications.
Beyond the objectively quantifiable damages listed above, you may also be entitled to non-economic damages such as:
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment in life;
- Emotional distress;
- Loss of consortium; and
- Loss of love, affection, support, guidance, and attention (in the case of wrongful death).
Punitive damages are not recoverable in most personal injury cases. You can only be awarded punitive damages if the court finds that the defendant acted with egregious behavior that constitutes malice, oppression, or fraud. If this applies to your case, our personal injury attorneys can help you gather the evidence needed to prove that punitive damages should be awarded.
We’ve Recovered More than $300 Million for the Injured and Their Families
With decades of combined experience and more than $300 million recovered for clients, the Moreno Valley injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a proven track record of providing unparalleled legal representation. We treat each client as if they are our only client; our attorneys will work around your schedule, return your phone calls and emails quickly, and thoroughly investigate your case to ensure it is as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin.
Here are a few qualities that set us apart from other personal injury law firms in Moreno Valley:
- Meticulous Case Investigations: The outcome of your case will ultimately hinge on the strength of your evidence. If your evidence is weak, the insurance company or defendant might think that your case would not prevail at trial, and they would therefore be less inclined to accept a fair settlement offer. The accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will conduct a thorough investigation into your accident and gather all available evidence to give your case the best chance of resulting in a fair settlement.
- Honest Case Evaluations: To win your business, many attorneys would simply say what they think you want to hear. But no lawyer can guarantee an outcome for your case. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that you and your family deserve an honest case evaluation. We will be transparent regarding the legal challenges involved in your case and the strategies we will use to help you overcome them.
- Availability: The aftermath of a serious injury or death in the family is always a stressful time. Our legal team will make the claims process far less burdensome by making ourselves available to answer your questions. You will have a direct line of contact to your attorney.
- Decades of Settlement Negotiation Experience: Negotiating for a fair settlement is both an art and a science. The best settlement negotiators not only understand the relevant laws but also know the most effective strategies to help their clients recover the maximum compensation. Our settlement negotiation tactics have been finely tuned over many years. We have the skills and resources to take on even the largest insurance companies and businesses.
- Reputation for Tough Litigation: Our attorneys are not afraid to take your case to trial if the opposing party refuses to accept a fair settlement offer. Our reputation for aggressive litigation is well known to insurance companies throughout California.
We are Experienced Moreno Valley Personal Injury Lawyers!
The Moreno Valley accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you pursue the compensation you deserve from all liable parties. Contact us today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to set up a free initial consultation. We will fight for you!