Tustin Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
The Tustin personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide reliable legal guidance and aggressive representation to people who have been injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. Our lawyers are passionate about what they do and will aggressively fight for the result you deserve.
With more than $300 million recovered for our clients, we have a proven track record of success in settlement negotiations and litigation. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation.
Types of Cases Our Tustin Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a steadfast dedication to protecting our clients’ rights, whether they suffered a mild or severe injury, a temporary illness or a permanent disability. We have won significant financial awards in the following types of claims:
- Car Accident Claims
- Bus Crash Claims
- Motorcycle Crash Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Rideshare Accident Claims
- Brain Injury Claims
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Burn Injury Claims
- Truck Accident Claims
- Boat Crash Claims
- Bicycle Accident Claims
- Dog Bite and Animal Attack Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims
- Aircraft Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
We Are Not Afraid to Take Your Case to Trial
You may be wondering if you will have to make a court appearance at some point during the proceedings. Although your case might go to trial, the vast majority of successful personal injury claims are settled out of court. This is a good thing since litigation can be stressful on the entire family and can delay your monetary recovery by several months.
The Tustin injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will do everything in their power to help you win a fair settlement early in the proceedings. But unlike other lawyers who only accept open-and-shut cases, we are not afraid to take your case to trial if the insurance company or defendant refuses to accept a fair settlement offer.
Our accident lawyers will take the following steps to ensure your claim is as strong as possible before heading into settlement negotiations:
- Handle Correspondence with the Opposing Party: After being seriously injured, many people do not concern themselves with the legalities of their cases until several weeks after their accidents. This is a costly mistake since you will most likely be contacted by the insurance company and/or the defendant’s legal team within a few days (or perhaps hours) of the incident. Our attorneys will handle dialogue with the opposing party so you don’t end up being coerced into making a misguided statement during a recorded conversation. If, for example, you unknowingly admit fault, confess that you have not yet undergone a medical evaluation, or make another compromising statement, it may open the door to a liability or damages dispute. Our lawyers will make sure this doesn’t happen.
- Perform a Meticulous Investigation: The outcome of your case ultimately hinges on the strength of the evidence you have to prove negligence, liability, and damages. Our lawyers not only will review the incident report, photos, and other evidence you have compiled but also will interview eyewitnesses and possibly file subpoenas to obtain evidence that is difficult to access, such as surveillance footage, cell phone records, and electronic data recordings. Our willingness to conduct vigorous investigations is one of the many qualities that set Harris Personal Injury Lawyers apart from other practices in California.
- Speak to Expert Witnesses: If necessary, our legal team can bring in expert witnesses to help us prove liability and damages. We work with a broad network of experts in the vocational, financial, medical, engineering, accident reconstruction, and other fields.
- Educate You About the Claims Process: Our lawyers will answer your questions about the claims process and explain the laws that relate to your case. The more you know about the proceedings, the less stressful the claims process will be on your family. Also, we will teach you the strategies used by insurance companies to dispute claims and explain the steps you can take to improve the likelihood of winning a fair settlement. This knowledge could be the difference between winning the compensation you deserve and walking away with nothing.
Our Injury Attorneys Are Respected and Feared by Insurance Companies
Reputation is a critical yet often overlooked quality to consider when choosing a personal injury attorney in Tustin. The lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have a reputation for providing comprehensive and effective representation. Our track record of success (more than $300 million recovered for clients) has earned our law firm the respect of insurance companies throughout California, and this may work to your advantage when negotiating for a fair settlement.
Speak with our Tustin Personal Injury Law Firm Today!
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, every case we take is our top priority. We will get to work immediately to gather all available evidence, build your claim, and help you hold all responsible parties accountable for your injuries or your loved one’s death. Contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free consultation with an accident attorney in Tustin.