Newport Beach Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we wake up every day with one goal in mind: to help our clients obtain the justice and compensation they deserve. With decades of experience and proven legal strategies, our Newport Beach personal injury attorneys routinely achieve settlements and verdicts that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our passion for providing exceptional and aggressive legal representation has allowed us to recover more than $300 million for clients throughout California. If you or someone you love was injured due to another party’s negligence or wrongful act, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to discuss your case in a free initial consultation.
Types of Cases Our Newport Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
Our accident attorneys represent injured victims and their loved ones in many areas of personal injury law including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Wrecks
- Bicycle Crashes
- Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Semi-Truck & 18-Wheeler Wrecks
- Boating Accidents
- Accidents Involving Rideshare Vehicles
- Turo Accidents
- Airplane Crashes
- Premises Liability Cases
- Slips and Falls
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bird Scooter Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
We Will Thoroughly Investigate Every Aspect of Your Case
Some attorneys care more about their bottom line than about offering personalized representation. They take on far too many cases and are therefore unable to give each client the individual attention that they deserve. We take a different approach at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Our attorneys meticulously investigate every case so we have an edge before we enter settlement negotiations.
Because each personal injury claim is unique, the types of evidence used can vary immensely from case to case. With years of experience and a comprehensive understanding of California personal injury law, the Newport Beach accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will know the types of evidence needed to prove your claim based on the facts of your case.
Much of this evidence might be difficult to access without the assistance of an attorney. For example, if you were hurt in a trip or slip and fall accident, the owner of the business might be reluctant to give you a copy of the surveillance footage. If you were hurt in a commercial truck accident, the owner of the truck might not be willing to hand over the black box data. If you were injured by a distracted driver, you may be able to strengthen your case by getting the at-fault motorist’s cell phone records.
The Newport Beach injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you compile this evidence, which may be essential for winning your case. We can also consult expert witnesses if we believe their testimony could help strengthen your claim.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
The process of calculating the value of economic and non-economic damages involves complicated formulas and, in many cases, the input of experts in the medical, financial, vocational, and other fields. That said, it is not possible to estimate the potential value of a particular claim without first performing a thorough investigation.
Once hired, your Newport Beach personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will explain the factors that will influence the outcome of your case and the amount of compensation you might be able to recover. Those factors include:
- The Severity of Your Injuries: Medical bills typically make up a significant portion of economic damages awards in personal injury cases. Your claim can include past and future medical expenses including surgeries, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, and other treatments.
- The Amount of Time You Were Sidelined from Work: Your claim can also include any income you have lost and will lose due to your injuries, as well as compensation for loss of earning capacity.
- The Cost of Property Damage: If your property was damaged in the accident, you can include the cost of repairs in your claim.
- The Cost of Other Injury-Related Expenses: Medical bills, lost income, and property repairs are not the only expenses incurred in serious accidents. Your claim can also include other injury-related costs such as home-care, daycare, and home modifications.
- Whether You Suffered Disability or Disfigurement: You may be awarded non-economic damages if you suffered a permanent disability or disfigurement.
- How Your Injuries Occurred: If the party that caused your injuries acted with malice, oppression, or fraud, you may be able to recover punitive damages in addition to compensatory damages.
Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Newport Beach
To find out if your case has merit and how to proceed with your claim, turn to the experienced accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. A Newport Beach personal injury legal team will listen to your story, evaluate any evidence you have gathered, and provide reliable legal advice to help you make intelligent decisions regarding your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online to arrange a free case review.