San Pedro Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
A serious injury or unexpected death in the family can have devastating consequences on you and your loved ones. It’s only natural to feel overwhelmed after such a traumatic event, especially when your financial security is being threatened by mounting medical bills and lost income. If you need a personal injury attorney in San Pedro to help you fight for justice and fair compensation, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
Some law firms treat each client like just another number, but at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we treat each client like a member of our family. From the moment you contact our office to the day your claim is resolved, you will receive compassionate and aggressive representation. We will make ourselves available around your schedule to answer your calls, and you will have a direct line of contact to your attorney.
Our track record of success speaks for itself; our personal injury lawyers have won more than $300 million and have represented over 5,000 clients throughout California. To set up a free case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Accident Cases We Handle in San Pedro, California
- Bicycle Accidents
- Scooter Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Big Rig Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slips and Falls
- Train Wrecks
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
“Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?”
After a serious injury or death in the family, you may be wondering whether you need to hire an attorney. The truth is that failing to enlist the help of a seasoned personal injury lawyer could turn out to be one of the most consequential mistakes you’ve ever made.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Helps You Avoid Costly Mistakes: Most insurance adjusters have years of experience investigating claims and finding reasons to dispute liability and damages. A single recorded statement, email, or social media post could be all it takes to derail your entire case. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can explain what you should and should not do while your case is ongoing, and we will handle all correspondence with the insurer on your behalf.
- Calculates Your Damages: You may already know that personal injury claimants can pursue compensation for healthcare bills and lost income. But depending on the facts of your case, you might also be entitled to compensation for future medical expenses, loss of future earning capacity, non-economic damages such as pain and suffering, and punitive damages. A San Pedro personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can investigate your case to determine which damages to pursue and help you maximize the potential value of your claim.
- Handles Complicated Paperwork: Filling out confusing paperwork is probably the last thing you want to do after a serious injury or death in the family. Also, any mistakes on this paperwork could delay the proceedings and lead to other complications. Our lawyers will take care of the administrative tasks for you.
- Has Access to Extensive Resources: If you suffered a catastrophic injury, it is likely that a medical expert will need to play a role in the investigation and possibly provide testimony. There are many circumstances when a medical, financial, vocational, or accident reconstruction expert may be needed. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have access to these experts, and we know when and how to use them to strengthen our clients’ cases.
- Has Knowledge of the Law: Each personal injury claim is unique. The specific laws that relate to your case will depend on the type of injury you sustained, where it occurred, who caused it, how it happened, and many other factors. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers , we have an unparalleled knowledge of California personal injury laws and proceedings.
- Gathers Evidence on Your Behalf: Much of the evidence that may be needed to strengthen your claim could be time sensitive. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can conduct an immediate investigation to compile all evidence before it becomes altered, destroyed, or unavailable. If a party attempts to withhold evidence, we can file subpoenas to obtain it.
Discuss Your Case with Our San Pedro Personal Injury Legal Team: Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS
If your financial security is in jeopardy due to a serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. You shouldn’t have to fall into debt and potentially file for bankruptcy due to an accident that another person caused. Our lawyers are here to help you and your family navigate the legal system and fight for the compensation you deserve.
There’s no charge for the initial consultation, and if we don’t win your case, you won’t have to pay any attorneys’ fees. To set up a free case evaluation, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message by filling out our online contact form.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|