Seal Beach Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand the impact that a serious injury can have on you and your family, knowing that it could take weeks, months, or even years to make a full recovery. Beyond the physical pain, you may also be dealing with emotional distress and financial uncertainty due to medical bills and lost income.
Our Seal Beach personal injury attorneys will use their extensive knowledge, skills, and resources to help you fight for the highest possible compensation. We have a track record of success in complex cases and have recovered more than $300 million for our clients. To discuss your claim in a free initial consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Cases Our Seal Beach Personal Injury Attorneys Handle:
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to giving each case our full attention. We are selective regarding the cases we accept to ensure our attorneys have enough time to perform thorough investigations and provide exceptional representation. Our areas of practice include:
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Train Wrecks
- Dog Bites
- Airplane Crashes
- Bike Accidents
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Slips and Falls
- Turo Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Bird Scooter Crashes
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Deaths
We’ll Make Sure You Aren’t Bullied into Accepting a Low Settlement
Whether you are bringing a claim against an individual, a corporation, an insurance company, or another entity, it will be in the opposing party’s best interests to pay you as little as possible. Insurance claims adjusters and defendants’ legal teams use all sorts of tactics to manipulate the injured into accepting unfair payouts. The Seal Beach accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will explain these tactics to you and will aggressively represent you during settlement negotiations.
Here are a few strategies we will use to help you fight for the maximum compensation:
- Handling Correspondence with the Insurance Company: If you make a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster, you are opening the door to a potential liability or damages dispute. The claims adjuster represents the insurance company’s interests—not yours. An injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can handle all dialogue with the insurance company and the defendant’s legal team so you don’t make any compromising statements.
- Performing a Vigorous Investigation: Whether or not your claim will be successful depends primarily on the strength of the available evidence. Our accident lawyers can interview witnesses, assess the police report, and file subpoenas to obtain evidence that is difficult to access so your case is as strong as possible before settlement negotiations begin.
- Using Proven Settlement Negotiation Strategies: Our personal injury attorneys have the knowledge and legal strategies to win substantial settlements for our clients.
- Bringing in Expert Witnesses: Expert witnesses often play a critical role in proving how an accident occurred and the value of the damages suffered by the plaintiff. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can arrange testimony from expert witnesses in the financial, vocational, medical, accident reconstruction, and other fields if they believe it would strengthen your case.
- Calculating Your Damages: Our accident lawyers can calculate your economic and non-economic losses to ensure your claim includes all potentially recoverable damages. We will gather all available evidence to prove your damages and to overcome any dispute that might arise.
- Helping You Avoid Mistakes: One seemingly benign oversight could threaten the success of your claim. During your free case evaluation, a Seal Beach injury attorney at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will explain the mistakes you must avoid during the claims process, such as making a recorded statement, missing doctor’s appointments, and using social media.
Questions Our Seal Beach Injury Legal Team Will Ask During the Initial Consultation
During the initial consultation, we will ask questions to determine whether your case has merit, the types of evidence that must be gathered, and who might be liable for your damages. Those questions will include:
- How did your injuries occur?
- What injuries did you sustain?
- Did you contribute to the accident in any way?
- What evidence have you compiled?
- Did you already visit a doctor for a medical evaluation?
- Have you spoken to the insurance company or the defendant’s legal team?
- Do you have insurance?
- Did you gather any insurance information from the person who caused your injuries?
If your case has merit, your attorney will explain what will happen over the coming weeks and months and the legal strategies that will be used to hold all liable parties accountable for your injuries. Your lawyer will also answer any questions you have and will explain the laws related to your case.
Schedule a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION Today by Calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS
To discuss your case with a Seal Beach personal injury lawyer, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online. We handle cases on a contingency fee basis and will not charge you any attorney fees unless we win compensation for you.
Seal Beach Practice Areas
Slip and Falls
Uber and Lyft Accidents