The Laguna Niguel personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide compassionate and tenacious legal representation to those who have been injured or lost loved ones due to other people's negligence. We go the extra mile for our clients by performing thorough investigations, monitoring their medical care, and making ourselves available on weekends and after office hours. We can travel to you if you cannot come to us. Our injury law firm is available 24/7. Call us today to schedule your free case consultation.
Types of Cases Our Laguna Niguel Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
An unexpected injury can have far-reaching effects on your career, relationships, and financial future. The accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand the adversity you are facing, and we will help you overcome it using proven legal strategies and our extensive knowledge of California law. We handle a wide range of personal injury claims including those that arise from:
- Car Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Truck Wrecks
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Accidents Involving Pedestrians
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Crashes
- Bird Scooter Crashes
- Turo Accidents
- Airplane Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Injuries on Dangerous Premises
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Wrongful Deaths
- Other Personal Injuries
More Than $300 Million Recovered for Clients Throughout California
The law firm that handles your claim should have a track record of winning substantial settlements and verdicts in complex cases. The Laguna Niguel personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have collected more than $300 million for clients. Many of these cases involved complicated liability and damages disputes, but with a comprehensive knowledge of California law and many years of experience in settlement negotiations, our attorneys are able to overcome the legal hurdles standing between our clients and fair compensation. The key to our success is providing personalized representation to each and every client. We will treat you as if you are our only client. Our legal team will perform an exhaustive investigation into your case that may involve eyewitness interviews, consultations with expert witnesses, assessments of your medical records and financial profile, and filing subpoenas to obtain valuable evidence. We will calculate your economic and non-economic damages and will fight for the maximum settlement. We are not afraid to take your case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached. Most personal injury attorneys do not have the experience to prove their success in the courtroom. Here at Harris, we have case results to prove our successes.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Claim? Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today for FREE!
Your free consultation is an opportunity to learn about the laws related to your case, the claims process, and the attorney who will be handling your case. It is beneficial to come to your consultation with these items:
- A Description of What Happened: If you haven’t done so already, you should write a detailed description of everything you remember about your accident and injuries: how your accident occurred, where it occurred, who saw it, the circumstances that led to your accident, where you received medical treatment, any medical treatment you have undergone, and any other information that might be relevant to your claim. Bring this description with you to your initial consultation with a personal injury attorney.
- The Accident Report: The police report or incident report will contain important information about how your injuries occurred and other details related to negligence, liability, and damages.
- Medical Documentation: Your attorney will want to know about your diagnosis and treatment plan. Bring any medical documentation you have gathered including invoices, insurance claims, diagnostic imaging, and prescription records.
- Receipts and Invoices: Bring any other receipts and invoices for accident-related expenses including daycare, home care, and alternative transportation.
- Witness Contact Details: Your injury lawyer may use witness testimony to prove negligence and liability and to tie your injuries to the accident. Bring any information you have gathered about witnesses to your initial consultation including their names, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Insurance Information: Bring any relevant insurance policies.
- Proof of Lost Income: Your injury attorney will need pay-stubs, income tax documents, and other records to prove your lost income and loss of earning capacity.
- Photos and Videos: Photos and videos of the accident and your injuries can be valuable for proving liability and damages.
- Correspondence with Opposing Parties: Bring any correspondence, including letters and emails, you have shared with the insurance company, the defendant, or the defendant’s legal team.
- Questions for Your Attorney: Your initial consultation is a great opportunity to learn about the claims process and relevant laws. Bring a list of questions you have for your personal injury attorney.
*You are encouraged to make an appointment with our legal team even if you do NOT have any of these items.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Laguna Niguel Personal Injury Lawyer Today!
If you need legal help after a personal injury or wrongful death, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Send us a message using our online contact form or call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to arrange a free initial consultation.