Anaheim Accident Lawyers | Injury Attorneys
A sudden accident can be a life-changing experience not only for victims but also for their loved ones. Our Anaheim personal injury lawyers understand the adversity you’re facing and are here to help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve. We will do everything in our power to fight for the highest possible settlement while avoiding unnecessary delays and complications. Our attorneys and outstanding support staff will handle all the complexities of your case so you can focus on your health and your family. We have resolved more than 5,000 personal injury and wrongful death claims, resulting in more than $300,000,000 in financial awards for our clients. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case review.
Types of Accident Claims We Handle in Anaheim, California
- Motorcycle Collisions
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Public, Tour, and Other Bus Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Rideshare Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Turo Vehicle Accidents
- Dog and Other Animal Attacks
- Airplane and Other Aircraft Accidents
- Scooter Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Trauma
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Other Personal Injuries
How We Maximize Our Clients’ Net Recovery
If you intend to file a personal injury claim, you have the right to represent yourself, but there are many benefits of hiring an attorney. It takes time—sometimes hundreds of hours—to investigate a case and gather evidence of liability and damages. It’s often necessary to speak with medical, economic, and other experts and to use their testimony to overcome a dispute. Important evidence might be withheld, and subpoenas may need to be filed to obtain it. Even if your claim has merit, you might end up making a costly mistake that jeopardizes your entire case. An attorney can help you avoid critical errors and handle the logistics of your claim. But perhaps most important, your Anaheim personal injury lawyer can use proven strategies to maximize the potential value of your claim.
Here are just a few tactics we use to help our clients fight for the highest possible financial award:
- Performing Immediate Investigations: If you hire an attorney who’s overworked or doesn’t take a diligent and timely approach to representation, he or she might put off investigating your case for several days or perhaps over a week. In the meantime, essential evidence may become unavailable, which could make your claim more challenging to win. After all, strong evidence is the foundation of any successful tort claim, and the insurance company will be looking for reasons to dispute liability and damages. Our Anaheim personal injury attorneys understand the crucial importance of conducting immediate investigations. We will get to work right away to ensure your claim is as strong as possible.
- Interviewing Eyewitnesses: Some law firms take a cookie-cutter approach to representing accident victims. They’ll review the police report, assess medical records, fill out the necessary paperwork, and handle settlement negotiations, but they won’t go the extra mile when building the claim. Our attorneys make sure all the bases are covered by investigating every potential source of evidence. We’ll take the time to interview witnesses and visit the accident scene if we think doing so might contribute to your case.
- Consulting with Experts When Appropriate: Our lawyers have many decades of combined experience negotiating with insurance companies, so we know how to overcome and avoid disputes that might cause delays or complications. One strategy we often employ is to consult with relevant experts when calculating damages or preparing for settlement negotiations. We may also use the testimony of expert witnesses to strengthen your case.
- Identifying All Liable Parties: You might have a good idea of who’s liable for your injuries, but it’s not uncommon for multiple parties to share liability for a single accident. In fact, it’s possible for a party who wasn’t even present at the time of the accident to share liability. For instance, if you were hurt in a motor-vehicle crash, you might have grounds for a claim against the at-fault driver, a government entity, an auto parts manufacturer, the company that employed one of the drivers involved, or some combination thereof. If multiple parties are liable, that could mean there are more insurance policies from which to seek compensation, thus increasing the chances of recovering compensation for 100 percent of the damages incurred.
- Preparing for Trial: We never assume a case will result in a settlement. Although our goal will be to reach a fair settlement out of court, we prepare as if each case will go to trial. Our Anaheim personal injury lawyers take a comprehensive approach to building each claim so we’re ready for all eventualities.
Schedule a Free Consultation with our Anaheim Personal Injury Attorneys
To discuss your case with a member of our team, schedule a free case review by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS. You can also send us a message via our Contact Form.