We have decided to spotlight one of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers‘ top trial attorneys, Daniel Jones. Leading the Oceanside legal team, Dan Jones began representing injured people in North County San Diego in 2011. Dan received his undergraduate education at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dan’s education did not stop there, he then went to the law school at University of San Diego School of Law in San Diego. Dan’s passion for helping people influenced his decision to become an attorney. Dan will forever be inspired by the character, Atticus Finch, the famous lawyer in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. Dan’s passion for helping people is directly correlated to his successes here at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. He truly enjoys getting to know his clients and will passionately fight for their rights in the courtroom. Dan Jones was named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2017, an achievement limited to the top 2.5% of attorneys in California. Furthermore, Dan is a member of the State Bar of California and the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego. We thank you for your services Dan, you are an honor to have on staff!
- Was there someone who influenced you to be an attorney? “I loved the character Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird. I would say that struggle depicted in the novel influenced my decision to become an attorney.”
- What schools did you go to? “I attended Westminster College for my undergraduate degree and then law school at the University of San Diego.
- What are you the most passionate about? “I grew up in a large family and family means the world to me.”
- What do you like most about being a PI attorney? “I love talking to my clients and being able to get to know them. I make sure every client is comfortable throughout the entire legal process.”
- What is your philosophy when representing a case? “I want to get to know my client and really understand how the injury has impacted their lives. Each client is an individual and I take an individual approach to evaluating their case.”
- Favorite food? “Spaghetti”
- Favorite place to vacation? “Las Vegas”
- Favorite band/concert? “REM”
- Lastly, a fun fact or something exciting about you or your life/family? “I can do 10 pushups without stopping. And I can hold my breath for 15 seconds.”