Are You in Need of an Experienced Claremont Personal Injury Attorney?
Are you searching for a Claremont personal injury lawyer due to a car accident or a slip and fall injury? With multiple senior living communities and the Claremont Colleges in town, Claremont offers plenty of options for all ages. Those busy streets and nearby congested freeways also increase your possibility of an accident injury. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we’ve recovered more than $300 million dollars in damages for our clients who’ve been injured due to an unfortunate accident. Accident injuries are stressful and have a life-changing impact on you and your loved ones. The sooner you start the recovery process, the better! Someone from our legal department is available by phone 24/7 to help. We’ll even come to you if you cannot come to us. You get a free, initial consultation with one of our Claremont personal injury lawyers. Even better, we don’t get paid unless your claim is paid.
"What Cases Do Your Claremont Injury Attorneys Handle?"
Our personal injury attorneys in Claremont solely represent personal injury victims. Here are some of the common claims we represent:
- Car accident claims: Whether your accident injuries are due to someone’s “senior moment” or because Gen Z was driving and texting, our Claremont car accident attorneys will ferret out the truth. Your just injury compensation is our top goal.
- Motorcycle accident claims: Between the mountains and the Pacific there so many stunning rides for bikers! One motorcycle accident takes those options away. Severe spinal injuries or traumatic brain injuries require long-term planning and compensation. Our Harris Personal Injury lawyers work to secure your future compensation and a brighter future.
- Truck accident claims: Any sort of collision involving a large truck usually ends with serious injuries, including back and neck injuries as well as burn injuries. Our Claremont personal injury lawyers will even facilitate the proper medical providers you need if insurance companies involved are dragging their feet.
- Bus accident claims: Riding the Foothill Transit around town or Greyhound out of state? A bus accident with multiple parties involved gets complicated. As the medical bills pile up, you need a bus accident lawyer in Claremont with expertise in dealing with insurance companies.
- Bicycle accident claims: Due to the popularity of biking in a college town, the Claremont police department has issued these safety guidelines. If you or a loved one are suffering injuries from a bike crash because of a careless driver, call our Claremont bike accident attorneys today!
- Pedestrian accident claims: Claremont’s walk score of 61 means lots of pedestrian traffic, especially around “The Village” shopping area. A pedestrian injury happens in the blink of an eye. Our Claremont pedestrian accident lawyers gather the proof you need for your personal injury case.
- Scooter accident claims: Unexpected electric scooter accidents are cropping up frequently now, especially in California beach towns. Our personal injury lawyers in Claremont handle the challenges of a Bird scooter accident and other scooter accident claims for you.
- Train accident claims: A MetroLink or Amtrak accident involves major corporations and multiple injured parties and insurance companies. Injured in a train accident? Don’t fight the big guys alone! Call our train accident lawyers in Claremont for your prompt and free initial consultation.
- Airline accident claims: If you’re facing the tragic loss of a loved one due to an airplane accident, you may have a wrongful death claim. We’ll treat you with dignity and compassion when you call Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Uber and Lyft accident claims: Whether you’re injured in an Uber or Lyft ridesharing accident, an insurance claim with multiple parties involved gets complex. Call our Claremont Lyft and Uber accident lawyers today. We’ll give you that free initial consultation. Then we’ll roll up our sleeves and work for your maximum accident benefits.
- Turo accident claims: Rental car accident claims complicate life, especially when you’re suffering from a Turo accident injury. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will work swiftly to make sure you get the compensation you need to recover.
- Boating accident claims: Boating on the Santa Ana or cruising the Pacific on a charter boat? Unfortunately, boating injuries happen when your fellow boaters ignore boating rules and safety. Call our boating accident lawyers in Claremont for help today.
- Dog bite accident claims: When a dog bite attack occurs, details can be fuzzy in the victim’s mind due to fear and pain. Get our Claremont dog bite attorneys’ help. We’ll handle the details needed for a winning case such as statements from witnesses, medical reports, and police reports.
- Are you suffering serious back pain or other disabling injuries due to a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property? You may have a premises liability claim. Since it is the responsibility of property owners to maintain safety standards for their visitors, you have rights to compensation if you’re injured due to their broken, uneven sidewalks, poor lighting, or even broken equipment.
Claremont Accident Victims, Your Recovery is Our Priority!
Whatever your complicated injury accident, our Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will step in and fight for your best outcome -- the compensation you need for your best recovery and future. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact us online.