Clayton Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Lawyers
Have you been injured in an accident? If you believe your injuries are because another person was careless or reckless, do not hesitate to speak with an attorney. Our Clayton personal injury lawyers are here to listen to your story. Once we have an idea of what happened and who may be responsible, we will talk with you about next best steps. In many cases, we will recommend that we investigate the incident, gather evidence, and represent you in an insurance claim and personal injury lawsuit.
We know all of this can sound intimidating. You may wonder whether you can just rely on the other person’s insurance to compensate you. You could do this, but it would be a mistake. Insurers will attempt to deny a claim or limit a payout whenever they can. By hiring Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you improve your chance of receiving a settlement and of maximizing the compensation you receive.
To talk with us about how we can help, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. An initial consultation with one of our accident lawyers is always free. There is no risk in setting up a time to meet with us. We will come to you whenever and wherever is most convenient.
Our Clayton Accident Lawyers Handle Many Types of Cases:
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is here to help after:
- Car Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
How a Clayton Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
Before you call a lawyer, you naturally want to know what we will do to help you. Your current situation is difficult enough without adding another layer to it. At Harris Personal Injury lawyers, we understand you need to be confident that a law firm will improve your situation before you sign a contract.
We want to reassure you that our Clayton accident lawyers handle personal injury claims every single day. We are consistently investigating incidents, reviewing evidence, communicating with insurers, and negotiating fair settlements for our clients. We are proud to have represented more than 5,000 people throughout California, and we have obtained them more than $300 million in settlements and court rulings.
When you hire us for your personal injury case, one of our veteran attorneys will:
- Conduct an in-depth investigation: Before we can truly know what happened to cause your injuries and determine who is liable, we have to investigate the accident and gather evidence. We will look at the situation from every angle and use all of our resources to obtain as much evidence as possible. In many cases, we recommend filing a personal injury lawsuit right away. Our independent investigations can only get us so far. Then, we may need to use various legal tools through the discovery phase of a lawsuit. Interrogatives (questions the other party must answer), requests for documents, and depositions (out-of-court testimonies) are all tools we can use to gain more information.
- Analyze the evidence: Through our investigation, we may have obtained many documents, records, photos, videos, and witness statements. We may also have obtained physical items and expert opinions. We will analyze each piece of evidence carefully to determine how it influences your case. Some evidence may support your claim for compensation more than others. Some evidence may even hurt your case. This can be a tough pill to swallow, but it is something we need to know to fight for fair compensation.
- Calculate your damages: When you are pursuing compensation, you need to know what your claim is worth. You need to have a clear picture of what is an appropriate settlement and what is too low. Our Clayton personal injury attorneys will carefully review your injuries and how they have impacted your life. We will look at your economic injuries that can be more easily calculated first. Then, we will discuss various methods of calculating your non-economic injuries, including your pain and suffering and mental anguish. We also will research previous similar cases and injuries to review what settlements or court rulings other individuals have received.
- Negotiate your settlement: Your case is not finished once an insurer approves your claim. Now, you are at the hard part. An insurer’s initial settlement offer will almost always be lower than your damages. You will benefit from having an experienced lawyer negotiate a better settlement on your behalf.
- Represent you in court: Whether we expect to take your case to trial or not, your claim may need to go through the courts. Filing a lawsuit is often necessary to gather evidence. It also is important to show the insurer you are serious about obtaining the most compensation possible for your injuries. We will handle the court hearings, and in many cases, you will not need to attend. When you do need to come to court, we will make sure you are prepared. If an insurer denies your claim or negotiations break down, our Clayton personal injury lawyers are prepared to represent you at trial. We are not afraid to face businesses and insurers in court to fight for your rights.
What Are You Waiting For?
Our legal team is available 24/7 to schedule your free case consultation. Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers in Clayton today.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|