The Crenshaw personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers offer aggressive legal advocacy to people who have been injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence or intentional acts of others. We have represented more than 5,000 people in personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout California. Over that time, our attorneys have recovered more than $300 million in monetary awards for our valued clients.
We Are Crenshaw Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
We offer free case evaluations, and you will not have to pay us a dime upfront to retain our legal services. If you cannot come to our office, a member of our team will come to you. Our team of accident attorneys can help you recover emotionally, physically and financially. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below Is A Brief Overview of The Cases We Handle:
- Auto Accidents: If you were severely injured in a car accident, you can expect the insurance company to look for any possible reason to undervalue or deny your claim. Our attorneys will make sure you are treated fairly and not bullied into accepting an unfair settlement.
- Bus Accidents: Reckless driving, inexperience, alcohol impairment—these are just a few of the countless factors that lead to bus accidents. Our lawyers will review your case from all angles to determine liability and the value of your damages.
- Truck Accidents: When a large truck collides with a passenger vehicle, the outcome is often catastrophic for the occupants in the smaller car. Our truck accident lawyers have an extensive background investigating these cases and helping victims pursue the highest possible compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents: The proliferation of smartphones has led to a distracted driving epidemic—and bicyclists are some of the most common casualties. Our law firm is proud to assist bicycle accident victims and their families.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Even the safest motorcyclists have no control over the actions of other drivers. Motorcycle accident victims in Crenshaw and surrounding communities trust the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help them navigate through the claims process.
- Pedestrian Crashes: Proving liability after a pedestrian accident can be challenging, but our attorneys can arrange expert witness testimony and file subpoenas to gather evidence that is difficult to access, such as cell phone records and surveillance footage of the collision.
- Boat Accidents: After a boating accident, you should seek representation from a law firm that has a track record of success in these cases. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have won substantial settlements in boating accident cases throughout California.
- Animal Attacks and Dog Bites: Spending time around "man's best friend" comes with inherent risks. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps dog bite victims fight for the compensation they need to cover medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: If you or someone in your family sustained a brain injury, your financial future might depend entirely on the outcome of your personal injury claim. You can count on our skilled legal team to provide aggressive representation through every stage of the proceedings.
- Burn Injuries: A severe burn can leave both physical and emotional scars. Our attorneys will make sure your claim includes all potentially recoverable damages including non-economic damages such as pain and suffering.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Every day can seem like an uphill battle after suffering a spinal cord injury. Our Crenshaw personal injury attorneys may be able to lighten the burden on you and your family by helping you file a claim against the liable party.
- Airplane Accidents: Very few law firms have experience handling aircraft accident claims, but our attorneys understand the nuances of these cases and are ready to represent your interests.
- Premises Liability Claims: Insurance companies often try to deny liability after a person sustains an injury due to a dangerous condition on a commercial property. Our Crenshaw injury lawyers will help you enforce your rights.
- Rideshare Vehicle Accidents: After a rideshare crash, the guidance of an experienced attorney can be invaluable. Contact our law firm today to discuss your case in a free consultation.
- Trip, Slip, and Fall Accidents: It is not uncommon for insurance companies and property owners to blame the victim in slip and fall claims. Let our attorneys help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Train Accidents: Filing a successful train accident claim often requires an exhaustive investigation and complex settlement negotiations. This is where a Crenshaw personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help.
- Turo Accidents: If you were hurt in a Turo accident, contact our office today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free case review.
- Bird Scooter Accidents: Our injury lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of the laws that govern Bird scooter accident cases, and we will use that knowledge and our proven legal strategies to give your case the best possible chance of success.
- Other Personal Injuries: We handle a wide array of negligence cases and can answer all of your claim-related questions.
- Wrongful Death: Filing a wrongful death claim is often the only way to maintain financial security after the loss of a family member. Our attorneys have the knowledge and courtroom experience to help you fight for justice and the maximum compensation.
Speak With Our Crenshaw Personal Injury Legal Team in a Free Consultation
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work on a contingency fee basis and will not charge you any attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or fill out our Contact Form to arrange a free initial consultation.