Gas Explosion in San Diego

On Tuesday, a natural gas explosion in a restaurant injured a worker in San Diego. According to Fox Channel Five News, The explosion and fire occurred at the Bernardo Restaurant in the 12400 block of Rancho Bernardo Road just before 11:30 a.m.

Apparently, the explosion and fire happened when a worker tried to light a gas grill in the kitchen. The restaurant worker suffered burns to his hand and was taken to a hospital. There’s no word on his current condition or the extent of his injuries. Although first responders were swiftly on the scene, the automatic sprinkler system extinguished the fire prior to their arrival. No information has been released on how this explosion could have happened.

© Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Some images on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.0 License and a Attribution 2.0 License. WP Maintenance