This month, we’ve decided to spotlight one of our San Jose attorney’s, Jordan Johnson! Jordan has been an attorney for Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. for one year. Our San Jose clients often come to Jordan confused about their rights as accident victims. Jordan Johnson takes pride in helping San Jose accident victims and has helped a number of clients reach successful resolutions to their personal injury cases.
Jordan Johnson received his undergrad education at Brigham Young University in Hawaii. Influenced by his father, Jordan then followed his dream of becoming an attorney and attended California Western School of Law. Why did Jordan Johnson become a personal injury lawyer? Without hesitation, Jordan stated, “In my opinion, most personal injury plaintiffs come to the fight as underdogs. I love underdogs. Sticking up for people against large insurance companies brings me great personal satisfaction.”
Jordan Johnson’s number of successes continue to grow, and the team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to have him on-board.
- Was there someone who influenced you to be an attorney? “Atticus Finch, my dad, and our very own Johnny Clayton.”
- What schools did you go to? “Brigham Young University-Hawaii and California Western School of Law”
- What do you like most about being a PI attorney? “In my opinion, most personal injury plaintiffs come to the fight as underdogs. I love underdogs. Sticking up for people against large insurance companies brings me great personal satisfaction.”
- What are you the most passionate about? “Mexican food and my wife, not necessarily in that order.”
- What is your philosophy when representing a case? “A previous employee, Ken Hauritz, gave me a Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em Robots game when I passed the bar. I’d say that’s my philosophy: Rock ‘Em Sock ‘Em. ”
- Best concert? Favorite band? “Watching my mom and her best friend tear up while Stevie Nicks sang “Gypsy” at a Fleetwood Mac concert is a highlight of my concert-going career. I’m a lifelong James Taylor fan.”
- Favorite place to vacation? “Anywhere that I can go and enjoy the great outdoors.”
- Lastly, a fun fact or something exciting about you or your life/family. “My wife, Kami, and I are expecting a baby boy in September.”