Norwalk Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Norwalk Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Bicycle accidents often result in catastrophic injuries that take weeks or even months to heal. In many cases, the victim never makes a full recovery. The insurance company may use unscrupulous tactics to deny your claim or reduce its value. Our Norwalk bicycle accident attorneys will serve as your aggressive legal advocate throughout the proceedings, making sure you are treated fairly and well-represented during settlement negotiations and any litigation that may follow.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our experienced team of Norwalk personal injury attorneys routinely help victims of bike accidents seek compensation for their physical, financial, and emotional damages. For a free case assessment with a member of our team, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases We Handle
- Bike accidents caused by a motorist’s distracted or impaired driving
- Accidents caused by defective vehicle parts
- Accidents involving poor or hazardous road conditions
- Accidents involving rideshare vehicles
- Accidents involving multiple bicycles
- Failure-to-yield bicycle accidents
- Other types of accidents involving bicyclists on California roads
Pursuing Compensation for Your Bicycle Accident in Norwalk
If you work with us, our experienced and compassionate lawyers will assist you in seeking compensation for the physical, emotional, psychological, and financial damages resulting from your bicycle accident.
Generally, you can recover “compensatory damages” for the following types of losses:
- Past, current, and future medical expenses incurred as a result of your injury
- Lost wages and reduced future earning potential due to lasting or permanent disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering stemming from the accident
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Reduced quality of life
- Property damage
Some cases may also give rise to a claim for “punitive damages.” Punitive damages may apply if the opposing party acted in a malicious or egregiously reckless manner. Your attorney will examine the specific facts of your case to determine whether you should bring a claim for punitive damages.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Norwalk personal injury attorneys know how insurance adjusters think: They are on your side until you request more compensation. As such, we will take over all communications and negotiations with insurance companies and will help you seek the treatment you need, regardless of whether an adjuster deems it “necessary.” We understand that your injury is life burdensome and we will fight for your right to maximum recovery for the suffering you’ve endured so that you can focus on rebuilding your life.
If you are unable to come to our office for an initial consultation, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review. We look forward to your call.