Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Pomona Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable road users. While the open nature of a motorcycle is part of the appeal of riding, it offers little protection and puts you at risk for serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. When motorcycle accidents in Pomona happen, it is typically due to the reckless actions of others involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you hold those at-fault accountable so you can get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
As experienced Pomona motorcycle accident attorneys, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the aggressive legal representation you need. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Pomona Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable
In Pomona, motorcycling is a popular hobby and provides a convenient form of transportation. There are a variety of different riding groups you can join throughout the area and numerous fundraising rides, rallies, and other motorcycle events sponsored through Ponoma Valley Harley Davidson and other businesses. Whether riding alone or as a group, it is important to take precautions. The actions of other motorists or motorcyclists can easily put you at risk.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as a strong legal ally on your side when motorcycle accidents happen. You can trust our experienced Pomona motorcycle accident attorneys to provide the professional legal guidance you need in filing a claim. In the majority of cases, reckless driving behaviors on the part of others is often to blame. Among the most common include:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding stop signs;
- Tailgating, improper passing, failure to yield, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Driving distracted, such as using cell phones, texting, and changing GPS settings;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
How Serious Are Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), motorcycle accidents in Pomona happen more than once per month. With little to protect bikers in crashes and collisions, motorcycle accident injuries are often severe.
When these impact you or someone you love, you can count on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Pomona motorcycle accident attorneys handle include:
- Back and neck injuries, including whiplash and damage to vertebrae or discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussion, skull fractures, and other types of traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Road rash and burn injuries due to contact with hot engine oils and parts;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles, tendons, and ligaments;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
Can I Sue Someone Over A Motorcycle Accident?
When a motorcycle accident occurs due to the reckless actions of drivers or other motorcyclists, you have the right to seek compensation for the damages you suffer as a result. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can guide you in the options available. One of the first steps is often to file a claim against the insurer for the at-fault party involved. Our legal team aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives on your behalf, helping to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements.
If the other driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, our Pomona motorcycle accident attorneys will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit against them. Damages you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code include:
- Economic damages: These cover actual costs, such as your current medical expenses and lost wages. Economic damages may also include compensation for any medical costs or losses in income you are likely to suffer in the future.
- Non-economic damages: These cover intangible costs associated with your motorcycle accident. This includes compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience due to your motorcycle accident injuries.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount the judge may order in your case if the person at-fault engaged in particularly willful and negligent behavior.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
When motorcycle accidents in Pomona happen, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. We typically represent victims in motorcycle accident cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Pomona motorcycle attorneys online today.