Pomona Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Pomona Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Uber and Lyft accidents in Pomona can result in serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need in filing a Uber or Lyft accident claim.
As experienced Pomona Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, our goal is to ensure victims get the compensation they need to recover. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your call and our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To request a free consultation, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Get The Legal Representation You Need From Our Pomona Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Uber Safety Reports downplay the number of ride-sharing accidents that occur each year. The reality is that with the increased number of Uber, Lyft, and other ride-sharing service drivers, the risks to passengers have increased.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as a strong legal ally on your side when ride sharing accidents occur. Our Pomona Uber and Lyft accident attorneys provide the professional legal representation needed to get compensation in a claim. Cases we represent include:
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving other motorists or fixed objects;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians;
- Uber and Lyft accidents in which injuries occur during a trip, such as being thrown from your seat due to sudden braking or sharp turns;
- Any type of Uber or Lyft accident that results in personal injuries.
What Causes Uber and Lyft Accidents?
When Uber and Lyft were first introduced, traffic safety officials had high hopes that they would help decrease car accident rates by reducing the number of drunk drivers on the road. While rates did go down at first, an MIT Technology Review report shows they have risen sharply in recent years. Negligence on the part of both drivers and the companies they work for is often to blame.
When Uber or Lyft accidents happen, you can trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to launch a thorough investigation to determine who is responsible. Common causes in cases our Pomona Uber and Lyft accident attorneys handle include:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding, running red lights, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Vehicle maintenance issues, such as improperly inflated tires and brake failures;
- Negligence on the part of ride-sharing companies, such as failing to property screen drivers, not ensuring vehicle safety standards, and not penalizing reckless Uber or Lyft operators when serious traffic violations occur.
How Do I Get Compensation For Uber or Lyft Accident Injuries?
You should not have to pay out of your own pocket for the medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses you suffer when Uber and Lyft accidents happen due to the recklessness of the driver or the company involved. Unfortunately, getting the compensation you are entitled to will not be easy. Ride sharing companies have teams of attorneys working on their side to defend them against claims. Get our experienced Pomona Uber and Lyft attorneys working yours.
Lyft insurance policies and those provided by other ride sharing services are heavily promoted as proof of the dedication these companies have to the well-being of their customers. It can come as a shock when claims are either denied or downplayed. Common reasons typically include:
- Disputes over the circumstance surrounding the accident;
- Disputes over whether the ride sharing company is liable for the driver’s behavior;
- Disputes regarding the extent of your injuries;
- Disputes over the amount you will need to recover.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team aggressively negotiates with ride sharing companies and their insurers on your behalf. Our goal is to get you the maximum amount in any settlements. If your claim is denied or a reasonable amount cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against them.
How Much Is An Uber or Lyft Accident Claim Worth?
The exact amount you receive in an Uber or Lyft accident lawsuit will depend on the circumstances and the extent of your injuries. Under the California Civil Code, common types of compensation awarded in these cases includes:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs, such as current medical bills and lost wages, as well as any future expenses you are likely to incur;
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs, such as pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order if the driver or ride-sharing company acted in a particular willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent Uber and Lyft accident victims on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Pomona Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.