Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Redlands Slip and Fall Attorneys
If you recently slipped and fell in a public place, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to pursue substantial awards for our slip and fall clients in Redlands Throughout the years, more than 5,000 victims have turned to us for guidance and we have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our aggressive legal representation. If you or a loved one has sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident in Redlands, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a complimentary case review.
Types of Claims Our Redlands Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle
- Weather-related slip and falls
- Poolside slip and falls
- Outdoor slip and falls
- Indoor slip and falls
- Falls caused by freshly mopped floors without associated warning signs
- Slip and falls caused by spilled liquids
- Falls due to a lack of adequate handrails on a stairwell
- Falls on public walkways and parking lots
- Slip and falls on public property
- Slip and falls on commercial premises
- Slip and falls on residential premises
Compensation for Slip and Fall Injuries
Our Redlands slip and fall attorneys know how difficult your injury can be. On top of pain and suffering, you are likely facing astronomical medical expenses. To seek compensation, meet with us to learn about filing a premises liability lawsuit against the property owner or manager. Through litigation and the insurance claim process, we will pursue compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
Discuss Your Case with A Redlands Slip and Fall Attorney
If you have been injured in a slip and fall, it is critical to act quickly to preserve your claim. In slip and fall cases that involve physical evidence like a torn carpet or a liquid spill, another party can (and likely will) try to erase any sign of the hazard. To mitigate this risk, you can:
- Inform the property owner or manager.
- Complete an incident report.
- Contact the police to secure an accident report.
- Take photos and videos of the accident scene.
- Record the names and contact information of the property owner, tenant, or manager on-site at the time of the accident.
- Ask eyewitnesses for their names and contact information.
- Keep the shoes that the victim was wearing at the time of the fall.
If you have suffered an injury due to another person’s negligence, you can confidently turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Our team will answer your questions, ensure you understand your rights, and devise a strategy to approach your case with an eye to winning the maximum amount of compensation. And if you cannot make it to our office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review today.