Redlands Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Redlands Train Accident Attorneys
If you’ve been injured in a train accident, you probably have a lot of questions. Fortunately, at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we attorneys know the answers. With decades of collective experience helping train accident victims in Redlands, we can help you pursue damages to help you move forward after a life-changing injury. Discuss your case with a member of our legal team by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Who is Liable for a Train Accident?
Identifying an at-fault party in a California train wreck case is a highly fact-specific inquiry. For instance, a switch failure may be the fault of the person who installed it, whereas a crossroads collision may be the train operator’s fault. Regardless of the circumstances, our experienced Redlands train accident attorneys can uncover critical evidence showing who – or what – caused your accident. By identifying the responsible party or parties, we can work toward pursuing the compensation you need to recover and move forward.
Some examples of the liable parties in a train wreck include, among others:
- The business that owns and operates the train
- The business that owns and operates the tracks
- The business responsible for maintaining the train or tracks
- The business that manufactured, distributed, or sold any defective train or track parts
- Motorists or individuals trespassing on the tracks or railroad property
- Train passengers
- The train engineer
Common Causes of Train Accidents in Redlands
Our train accident attorneys have discovered that some of the most common causes of collisions involve some combination of the following:
- Conductor fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Impaired driving
- Failure to keep a lookout or to check blind spots
- Defective parts
- Mechanical failures
Proving Your Train Accident Case
By collecting evidence, you can show a judge or jury that you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. Your personal injury lawyer will gather, analyze, and present the evidence in support of your case to ensure you have the strongest case possible.
Our Redlands train accident lawyers will collect evidence in some combination of the following:
- Your medical records
- Photographs of your injuries
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Your financial records, from pay stubs to tax returns
- Receipts from any medical expenses you incurred, including travel expenses for your medical care, vehicle modifications made necessary by your injuries, and any home renovations that made your home more accessible post-injury
- Expert testimony, from accident reconstructionists to medical, vocational, or financial experts
- Your notes about how the accident and your injuries have impacted your life
Discuss Your Claim with A Redlands Train Accident Lawyer Today.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a train accident, contact our legal team. Throughout the years, we have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and trial verdicts, a substantial portion of which was in train accident cases. To discuss your case with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to set up a free case assessment. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you move forward.