San Diego Woman Hospitalized Due to Vaping

After approximately three months of vaping, a San Diego woman has been hospitalized. According to ABC San Diego News Channel 10, the 21-year-old woman, Lili McDonald, was admitted to the hospital due to having trouble breathing. She was reportedly diagnosed with vaping-induced pneumonitis, which is inflammation and scarring of the lungs.

At this time, at least 55 people across the U.S. have died due to a deadly lung illness linked to vaping. The FDA is currently banning most fruit and mint flavored mint vaping products, as these are the ones most preferred and marketed to teens and young adult users. Currently, McDonald remains in the hospital, and there has been no word on when she will be released. Additionally, she’s hoping inflammation will go down but is uncertain if the scarring of her lungs will be permanent.

© Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Some images on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.0 License and a Attribution 2.0 License. WP Maintenance