Sierra Madre Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Sierra Madre Train Accident Attorneys
Our personal injury lawyers have decades of combined experience representing victims of train accidents throughout California. We are poised to handle a variety of train accident claims, including, among others:
- Train accidents involving passenger vehicles;
- Accidents caused by train derailments;
- Train accidents involving pedestrians;
- Train accidents caused by equipment malfunctions;
- Collisions involving multiple trains; and
- Train accidents resulting in catastrophic personal injuries and wrongful death.
Who is Liable for a Train Accident in California?
Identifying a liable party in a train accident depends on the circumstances. For instance, a switch failure may be attributable to the party who installed it, while a collision at a crossroads may be the result of the conductor’s reckless, impaired, or distracted driving.
Some examples of liable parties in a train wreck case include:
- The business that owns and operates the train
- The business that owns and operates the tracks
- The business responsible for the maintenance of the train or tracks
- The business that manufactured, distributed, or sold any defective train or track parts
- Motorists or individuals trespassing on the tracks or railroad property
- Train passengers
- The conductor or operator
No matter the circumstances, our Sierra Madre train accident attorneys will work to locate critical evidence showing who – or what – caused the wreck. By identifying the liable party or parties, we can work more efficiently toward helping you recover for your losses and build the strongest case possible.
Recovering Compensation for A Train Accident Injury in Sierra Madre, California:
By collecting evidence in support of your claim, you can show a judge or jury that you are entitled to be made whole. It is extremely difficult to prove your case on your own. However, by working with a Modesto train accident attorney, you will gain a partner and advocate who can gather, analyze, and present the evidence in support of your case.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will collect evidence in some combination of the following:
- Your medical records, from doctors’ visit notes to diagnostic imaging
- Photographs of your injuries and the accident scene
- Your financial records, from pay stubs to tax returns
- Receipts from any medical expenses you incurred, including travel expenses for your medical care, vehicle modifications made necessary by your injuries, and any home renovations that made your home more accessible post-injury
- Expert testimony, from accident reconstructionists to medical, vocational, or financial experts
- Your own personal notes about how the accident and your injuries have impacted your life
Discuss Your Case with An Experienced, Compassionate Train Accident Attorney TODAY.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team will answer your questions, ensure you understand your rights, and devise a strategy to approach the claims process. We can handle each step of your train accident case, from gathering evidence to negotiating with an insurance carrier on your behalf. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.