Tustin Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Tustin Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Bike accidents are a leading cause of serious injuries every year. If you’ve been involved in a bike accident and are facing mounting medical bills, you should not have to continue to suffer financially. That is where our attorneys come in. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have a history of successfully representing bike accident victims. We are here to represent you in negotiations with insurance companies and, if necessary, at trial.
For a free case assessment, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS today. We will come to you if you are unable to travel.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases We Handle in Our Tustin Office
Our bicycle accident attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of bicycle accidents, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits.
These are some of the many bicycle accident cases for which we have won large settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients:
- Drunk driving bicycle accidents
- Distracted driving bicycle accidents
- Accidents caused by poor road conditions
- Accidents caused by defective bicycle parts
No matter the circumstances, our attorneys can evaluate the facts of your case, determine whether you have grounds for a claim, and identify the potentially liable parties.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Bicycle Accident
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our team will assist you in seeking compensation for the physical, emotional, psychological, and financial damages stemming from your wreck.
You can seek “compensatory damages” for the following types of losses:
- Past, current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and reduced future earning potential due to lasting or permanent disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Reduced quality of life
- Property damage
From Minor to Catastrophic Injuries
The injuries stemming from bicycle accidents can range from minor to catastrophic. A minor injury is one that does not result in lasting or substantial damage like brain or spinal cord damage.
Conversely, a catastrophic injury is life-altering and warrants higher monetary recoveries. Even if you suffered only minor injuries, it is still advisable to consult a personal injury attorney if you intend to file a claim. Our bike accident lawyers offer free case evaluations, so you truly have nothing to lose by contacting a member of our team.
On the other hand, a catastrophic personal injury is marked by:
- Substantial Damage: Catastrophic injuries often result in a lifetime of lost income and medical care.
- Increased Scrutiny: When the stakes are high, insurance companies will closely examine every aspect of your case for reasons to either deny your claim or reduce your recovery amount.
- Litigation: Because of the severity of the injuries and the seriousness of the claim, a catastrophic injury makes it less likely that you will receive a fair settlement amount from an insurance company. As such, it is more likely that a catastrophic case will proceed to trial.
Contact Our Team of Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that your injury is life burdensome and we will fight for your right to maximum recovery for the suffering you’ve endured. If you were injured in a bicycle accident, call us to set up a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. Our legal team will assess your case and advise you as to the best path forward in pursuing your claim. If you are unable to come to our office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you.
Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review today. We look forward to hearing from you.