West Hills Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
If you or a member of your family has been injured in an accident through the fault of someone else, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your rights. One of our West Hills personal injury attorneys will evaluate your case for free to determine if you may be entitled to compensation.
You shouldn’t have to worry about paying for medical bills, lost income, and other damages after an accident that another person caused. The experienced and talented injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will help you craft a strategic plan to pursue the compensation you deserve. Our team of injury lawyers have successfully resolved over 5,000 cases and recovered over $300,000,000 for accident victims and their families.
You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. There’s no charge for the initial consultation, and if you cannot come to us, we can come to you.
Learn about the types of cases our West Hills personal injury lawyers accept:
- Car Accidents: A motor-vehicle collision takes only a moment to happen, but the injuries can last a lifetime and cost a veritable fortune. The at-fault driver might be liable for any economic and non-economic damages you suffered due to the crash.
- Bike Accidents: If you were hit by a negligent driver while riding a bike, you probably sustained serious injuries. The insurance company might use devious tactics to reduce your payout, so contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to enlist the help of a seasoned attorney.
- Big Rig Accidents: There are multiple parties who may be liable for damages after a tractor-trailer accident including the driver, the driver’s employer, and perhaps a contractor that provides services to the motor carrier.
- Boating Accidents: Operator errors and defective equipment are the two most common causes of boating accidents. In either case, you may have grounds for a personal injury claim.
- Rideshare Accidents: Although Uber and Lyft both carry auto insurance for their drivers, these policies only apply in certain scenarios. A West Hills personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can assess the facts of your case to determine insurance liability.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrian accident claims can be tricky to win because insurance companies sometimes argue that the injured party was at fault. A seasoned lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can make sure you are not blamed for an accident that you did not cause.
- Aircraft Accidents: Pilot errors, defective equipment, and other factors can lead to disaster for airplane passengers. If you were hurt or lost someone you love in an aircraft crash, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers for assistance.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Although every driver and passenger on the road is vulnerable to injuries, motorcycle riders are especially at risk. If you were hurt in a crash, call our law firm to determine how to proceed with your claim.
- Bus Accidents: It’s not always easy to identify the liable party after a bus accident, and it’s not uncommon for multiple parties to share liability. Let the accident lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle the logistics of your claim while you focus on your health.
- Bird Scooter Accidents: Very few attorneys are well versed in the laws that govern Bird scooter accidents, but the lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers I know what it takes to achieve successful outcomes in these cases.
- Train Crashes: There are many types of train accidents, and the specific facts of your case will ultimately determine the best way to approach the claims process. Our West Hills personal injury lawyers have an extensive background handling these cases.
- Turo Accidents: Most drivers have imagined what would happen if they crash their own vehicle, but few are prepared for the aftermath of a Turo accident. An attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you understand the laws related to your case.
- Dog Bites: Not all dogs are man’s best friend. If you’ve learned this lesson the hard way, turn to our experienced trial attorneys for representation.
- Slip and Falls: Business establishments in California have a duty to keep their floor surfaces dry and free of hazards. If you slipped and fell on a commercial property, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Premises Liability: We have successfully handled a wide array of premises liability claims, giving us the knowledge and skillset to help those who have been injured on other people’s property.
- Burn Injuries: A serious burn is one of the most painful injuries a person can experience. Our attorneys may be able to help you pursue non-economic damages like pain and suffering in addition to compensation for medical bills and lost wages.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Most people cannot afford the medical care, mobility aids, and other expenses associated with a spinal cord injury. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation for any injury-related losses.
- Brain Injuries: If you sustained a head injury and you think another person is to blame, contact our law firm to discuss your rights.
- Wrongful Death: Our attorneys are proud to help surviving family members pursue justice and compensation from those who are responsible for their loved one’s death.
- Other Personal Injuries: We are available 24/7 to take your call and help you start the claims process.
Call Us Today to Speak with a West Hills Personal Injury Lawyer
After a serious injury or death in the family, there’s no substitute for the guidance of a seasoned personal injury attorney. If you’re ready to discuss your case with a West Hills accident lawyer, call our office today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or fill out our contact form to schedule a free case review.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|