West Covina Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
After being seriously injured or losing a loved one in a preventable accident, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. The West Covina personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers understand the adversity you are facing and are prepared to help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Our experienced attorneys and support staff are committed to providing the best possible representation in every case they handle. Our dedication to excellence has resulted in more than $300 million in monetary awards for clients.
If you’re searching for an accident lawyer who will give your case the individual attention that it deserves, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers today. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free case assessment with a personal injury attorney in West Covina.
Our West Covina Personal Injury Attorneys in the Following Practice Areas:
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Train Wrecks
- Bird Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Boat Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Legal Team is Available 24/7 to Take Your Call
Filing a claim is probably an afterthought following a severe injury or death in the family, but putting off your consultation with an attorney could be a costly mistake. If the insurance company or defendant’s lawyer contacts you to obtain a recorded statement, anything you say might be used to dispute liability or the severity of your injuries.
For this reason, the legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is available around the clock—24 hours a day, 7 days a week—to answer your call. We will put you in touch with a highly skilled attorney who will help you avoid critical errors that might threaten the success of your claim. If we determine that your case has merit, we will conduct a prompt investigation to gather all available evidence. The sooner we can research your case, the more likely it will be that valuable evidence will still be obtainable.
Our West Covina Accident Attorneys Handle Catastrophic Injury Cases
If you or someone you love sustained an injury that is catastrophic or permanently disabling, it is important that you find a law firm with a successful track record handling these types of cases. The amount of compensation you are pursuing could change the dynamic of your claim significantly.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to attain successful outcomes in personal injury and wrongful death cases that involve substantial damages. Our legal team understands how to calculate and prove future damages such as loss of earning capacity and future medical care. We work with a large network of medical, vocational, and financial experts, and we can obtain their testimony if it is needed to prove your claim.
We have won multiple six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts in catastrophic injury cases, including those that involved:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): A TBI can have an impact on just about every vital process in your body. Even a minor brain injury can affect memory and cognitive function, but a severe TBI can result in permanent changes in personality, compromised motor function, sleep problems, and even death. Our West Covina brain injury lawyers understand how to use diagnostic imaging, medical documentation, and expert witness testimony to prove the severity of brain injuries and help our clients obtain the maximum compensation.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): Although SCIs range in severity, even a minor injury to the spinal cord can profoundly reduce the victim’s quality of life. If your injury was caused by another person’s intentional act or negligence, you might be able to recover compensation for all associated medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Burn Injuries: Beyond the initial pain, a severe burn can cause debilitating depression as a result of scarring and disfigurement. A West Covina personal injury lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can make sure your claim includes all potentially recoverable damages.
- Loss of Limb: Coping with the loss of a limb is a physical and emotional struggle. The financial impact of such an injury can be just as devastating. The immediate medical treatment and ongoing care can cost a small fortune, and some victims cannot return to the same profession. If you lost a limb at no fault of your own, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case.
Our West Covina Personal Injury Lawyers Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do!
Your initial consultation at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is free of charge. We also work on a contingency fee basis, so you won’t have to worry about paying anything upfront to hire us to represent you. To schedule your free case evaluation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today or use our online contact form to send us a message.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price indication: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|